AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 | Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department | Ward/ Village Volunteer Posts | Total Vacancies 1,84,498 | Last Date 05.07.2019 | Apply online @ gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019: The notification from AP Grama Volunteers was issued on 23 June 2019 in the state of Andhra Pradesh to recruit 1 84 498 vacancies. Panchayat Raj and the Department of Rural Development will appoint the Ward / Village voluntary posts for young and talented aspirants. AP Govt also invites you to apply online from those who have completed AP Gram Volunteer Job 2019 eligibility. For this AP Panchayat Raj and Rural Development recruitment 2019, applicants looking with Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs may apply. AP Grama Volunteer online application form is available from 24.06.2019 and is the last date for registration online at the official web site @ gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in. is 05.07.2019.
The applicant for vacancies in villages must have passed from the recognized board the Intermediate or the 10th hour. It should take 18 to 35 years to apply for an age limit. Candidates in the same panchayat / village / town should be invited in each panchayat or city to apply for the vacant vacants available. All qualifying candidates must attend two day induction preparation for interviews and shortlisted participants. Eventually, on 15 August 2019, selected candidates are to be voted. At the time of the interview, candidates are required to produce original Certificates / Testimonials. Further details on vacancies for AP Grama volunteers, Panchayat Raj’s upcoming updates on rural development, merit list,
Details of AP Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Panchayat Raj and Rural Development|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Ward/ Village Volunteer|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||24.06.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||05.07.2019|
You may visit gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in Website to get more details about AP Grama Volunteer recruitment. Here you will get further details about AP Village Volunteers recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check Govt Employments regularly to get latest updates.
AP Grama 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the Ap Gram volunteer notification, overall 1,84,498 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Region wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Region||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for AP Ward/ Village Volunteer Vacancy
- Aspirants must have passed Intermediate or 10th Std from recognized board.
- The applicant must belong to the village/Gram Panchayat for which she/he is applying.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Applicant’s age limit should be 18 to 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply AP Grama Volunteer Jobs Notification 2019
- Go to gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in‘s official website.
- Find Ward / Village Volunteer advertising, press on publicity.
- Read and test Eligibility should open notification.
- In order to correctly submit, enter information.
- Then click the button Send and take the form display.