Do you know 5760+ people in Bhopal are watching this recruitment
Assam Forensic Recruitment 2020 | Laboratory Bearer Post | 08 Vacancies | Last Date: 14.12.2020 | Download Notification @ forensic.assam.gov.in
Assam Forensic Recruitment 2020: Forensic Science Directorate Assam was established in 1967. Now Assam Forensic will hire candidates to fill the vacancies of the laboratory supplier. Assam Forensic has allocated 08 vacancies to this post, according to the notification. Assam Forensic Recruitment Board invites eligible applicants to apply offline. In the prescribed standard application form published in Part – IX of Assam Gazette, candidates can apply. On or before 14.12.2020, the applications completed should meet the specified address.
Candidates need to attach self-addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs.5. Candidates who registered their qualifications in employment exchange of Assam, those candidates only eligible to apply for the post of Laboratory Bearer. Selection process consists of two stages, these are written test and skill test. Candidates need to attend written test in general english & general knowledge (MCQ type). Skill test will be conducted for candidates who shortlisted in written test. Selection board will fix score for skill test. Appointees will get package of Rs.12000 –Rs.52000.
Details of Assam Forensic Recruitment 2020
Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam
|Job Name||Laboratory Bearer|
|Salary||Rs.12000 – Rs.52000|
|Last Date to Submit application||14.12.2020|
For more information about Assam Forensic recruitment, please visit www.forensic.assam.gov.in. Here we provide information such as education, age limits, process of choosing, the method of application and the steps for applying for a Laboratory Bearer role. The official notification can be downloaded by candidates via this connection. Know more recruiting updates immediately, visit our webpage www.govtemployments.com.
Eligibility Criteria for Laboratory Bearer Post
- Applicants should have completed class 8th from recognized board.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2020)
- Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age should not be more than 40 years.
- Check advertisement for age relaxation.
- Written test (100 Marks).
- Skill test.
Mode to Submit
- Candidates should apply through offline.
- To apply offline, send your filled application form with needed documents to Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781019.
Steps to apply for Assam Forensic Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website forensic.assam.gov.in.
- Click on “Vacancies & Recruitment” section, new page will open.
- Find & click on “ADVERTISEMENT” then click “Applications are invited from eligible candidate for filling up the post of Laboratory Bearer under Govt. of Assam in the D”.
- Notification will open, read it and verify eligibility.
- Download the standard form of application published in Part-IX of Assam Gazette.
- Fill the application form with utmost care.
- Send the filled application form with necessary documents to prescribed address.
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)