ICFRE Recruitment 2019
ICFRE Recruitment 2019 | 23 Vacancies | Multi-Tasking Staff, Technician & Technical Assistant Posts | Last Date Within 16.12.2019 | Download Notification @ icfre.gov.in
ICFRE Recruitment 2019: Jorhat has recently issued the notification for recruitment of multi-tasking employees, technician and technical assistant, Indian Council of Forest Research and Education. The application from eligible Indian people is invited by ICFRE. The above listed Assam Government Jobs would fill out the 23 vacancies. It is recommended that applicants with a high desire for employment in Central Government apply offline at or prior to the close. The last time the application will be submitted to Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands candidates is 16.12.2019 and 31.12.2019 or before. The ICFRE job notification and application form can be downloaded from their
Candidates interested and eligible are requested to fill out the application format for multi-tasking staff and other employment openings & submit them to the applicant by 16.12.2019. The submitted applications after the last day are not entertained. On the basis of application screening, the selection will be made. For those screened candidates, a written examination will be administered. The applicants for written screening are not eligible for TA / DA. The study takes place in Jorhat, Agartala and Aizawl. The nominees must work in the main forests research institutions of Bamboo and Rattan, livelihoods and extensions of Rain Forest Research Institute (RFRI).
Details about ICFRE Recruitment 2019:
|Board of Organization||Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No: RFRI/3/213/2006-Estt./Vol. VIII|
|Designation||Multi-Tasking Staff, Technician & Technical Assistant|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Refer advt.|
|Work Location||Anywhere in India|
Govt employments helps you to gain more details regarding ICFRE Jorhat latest recruitment and upcoming job opportunities. We are also providing the detailed advertisement, selection, vacancies; admit card, old question paper, exam date, syllabus and results & so on once officially noticed.
ICFRE Jobs Vacancy 2019 Details:
|Totally, 23 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for ICFRE MTS & Other Career:
For more accurate and detailed information about this ICFRE jobs notification, check their official notification on icfre.gov.in regarding prescribed educational qualification, age limit, reservation & relaxation, application mode & fees, salary, selection procedure, written test/exam date, admit card, result & other important notes.
- 10th pass/ Matriculation with ITI certificate in the relevant trades/ Bachelor’s Degree in science in the relevant field/specification from a recognized board/school.
- He/ She should not below 18/21 years or exceeding 30 years
- Screening of Application
- Written Examination
- Personnel Interview
- Charge of Rs. 200 (Rupees Two Hundred Only) will be applicable for
- No application fee for PWD, female candidates, SC/ST.
Fee Payment Mode
- Offline mode of Demand Draft only from any Nationalized Bank in favour of Director, Rain Forest Research Institute, Jorhat.
Director, Rain Forest Research Institute, P.B. Box No. 126, Jorhat – 785 001, Assam
Steps to Apply & Download IFCRE Job Notification & Application Form 2019:
- Go to “http:/icfre.gov.in” official website.
- From the menu bar, pick “Recruitment.”
- Find and pick “MTS Posting Announcement, Rain Forest Research Institute Technical and Assistant Technician Jorhat Updated: 24 October 2019”
- Clearly and thoroughly read the message twice.
- Print and print the application form.
- Perform all the required fields correctly.
- Post the completed application to the pinned address listed above.