Do you know 5760+ people in Ashburn are watching this recruitment
NBCC India Recruitment 2020 | National Buildings Construction Corporate (NBCC) | Marketing Executive posts | Total Vacancies: 15 | Last date: 10.11.2020 | Download Notification @ nbccindia.com
NBCC Recruitment 2020: National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) India has recently announced a notification for the posts of Marketing Executive on contract basis. The advertisement (Advt. No. 03/2020) released for recruiting the eligible candidates for 15 vacancies. Job Seekers those who are eagerly waiting for Jobs at Central Govt Jobs they may utilize this brilliant opportunity. Interested and Eligible candidates may download the official notification & application form @ nbccindia.com. The last date to submit the application form & notification is 10.11.2020.
The above said posts is on contract for a period of two years, further extended as per the requirement. Aspirants must ensure that whether he/she is fulfilling every eligibility norms as mentioned in official notification or not. Applicants shortlisted as per the job requirement shall attend Interview through Video Conferencing. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email only. In-complete applications / applications without relevant supporting documents / applications without application fees through demand draft will be rejected. Candidates can get more information NBCC Recruitment 2020, Admit Card, Result, Merit List & Job Notices from the official link.
Details of NBCC Recruitment Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||National Buildings Construction Corporation|
|Job Name||Marketing Executive|
|Starting Date of submission of application||20.10.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||10.11.2020|
Be in touch with our govtemployments site, because you will get latest updates here. Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee, How to apply for the post are given below for your knowledge.
Eligibility criteria of NBCC Vacancies 2020:
- Applicants should hold MBA/ Diploma from a recognized university.
- Candidates should refer official notification for Educational qualification and experience details.
- Upper Age Limit is 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Application via Offline mode is accepted.
- Candidates should send their application to General Manager (HRM), NBCC (I) Limited, NBCC Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Corporate Office, Near Lodhi Hotel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
- Candidates should pay Rs.250/-
- No Fee for SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates (NBCC India Ltd.)
- Demand Draft drawn in favor of “NBCC (India) Limited” payable at New Delhi.
How to apply for NBCC Recruitment 2020:
- Go to official website of NBCC India @ www.nbccindia.com
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible & download your application form.
- Fill it carefully & finally send their application form to the above said address.
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)