Bank of India Recruitment 2021 | Senior Advisor Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 10.05.2021 | BOI Recruitment Notification @ bankofindia.co.in
Bank of India Recruitment 2021: Bank of India invites offline mode application from retired Executives of Banks for appointment of Senior Advisor posts. Recently it has announced the recruitment notice to fill up various vacancies. Applicants who are seeking Bank Jobs in Central Govt can use this BOI Recruitment 2021. As per the BOI recruitment notification, various candidates will be recruited by Bank of India. Interested applicants should send the filled application form to given address on or before 10.05.2021.
Engagement will be on contract basis for a period not exceeding 3 years. BOI recruitment process will be done on the basis of Test/ Interview. Applicant should be a retired employee and should have attained prescribed age limit. Bank of India recruitment notification & BOI recruitment application form is available @ BOI Careers i.e. bankofindia.co.in. More details of BOI vacancy, upcoming bank of India Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming central govt notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
About Bank of India (BOI)
Bank of India shortly BOI is a public sector bank provides banking and financial services in India. BOI has been functioning since 1906. Headquarter has been located in Mumbai, Maharashtra until now. The bank provides services such as commercial banking, retail banking, private banking, asset management, mortgages and also credit cards. Presently, there are more than forty five thousand employees are working in the bank around India.
Details of BOI Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Bank of India|
|Job Name||Senior Advisor|
|Salary||Rs.1,58,000/- per month|
|Last Date for Submission of application||10.05.2021|
Here you will get information of Sr. Advisor posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates & upcoming govt exams.
Eligibility Criteria for BOI Senior Advisor Vacancy
- Applicant should have retired as GM/CGM of Public Sector Banks/RBI/or equivalent post in Pvt. Sector Banks.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit not exceeding 62 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- BOI selection will be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the application via online (mail)/ offline.
- Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: Senior Advisor, HR & IR Department, Indian Banks’ Association, World Trade Centre, Centre I 6th floor, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai 400 005
How to apply Bank of India Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website bankofindia.co.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Applications invited for the post of Senior Advisor from retired Executives of Banks”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given mail address before the last date ends.
Bank of India Recruitment 2021 | Counsellors Post | 03 Vacancies | Last Date: 17.04.2021 | Download Application Form @ bankofindia.co.in
Bank of India Recruitment 2021: Bank of India engage retired Bank Officials for the engagement of Counsellors for FLCCs (Financial Literacy and Credit Counselling Centre) in Nagpur Zone. Moreover, BOI is going to fill 03 vacancies in the districts of Bhandara, Gadchiroli and Gondia. The appointment will be purely on contractual basis for a period of one year, during the contract period candidate will get a remuneration of Rs. 18,000 per month. Interested applicant can apply this Central Govt Bank jobs through offline mode only, the last date for the submission of application form is 17.04.2021. The application form for BOI recruitment is available on the official website or the direct link to download application form is given below.
The notification for Bank of India job vacancy is released on 19.03.2021 for the recruitment of above posts. The selection process will be based on the candidate’s performance in the interview, the date of interview will be decided with due consultation with higher authorities and committee for the same and it will be notified later. Applicant should submit application form in the Banks’ prescribed format. Incomplete application form and the application form received after the last date will be summarily rejected. Candidates are advised to send their application form well in advance, without waiting for the last date for the submission of application. More details of Bank of India vacancy, upcoming notification, BOI jobs, selection list etc. will be available on the official website.
Details of Bank of India Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Organization Name||Bank of India|
|Job Location||Nagpur (Maharashtra)|
|Notification Released Date||19.03.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||17.04.2021|
Candidates are advised to visit the official website (bankofindia.co.in) of Bank of India to get the details of BOI recruitment notification 2021. In this notification you will get the details for the counsellor’s posts includes educational qualification, age limit, selectin process, apply mode and how to apply BOI recruitment process. Be in connected with govtemployments.com to get more latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of India Counsellors Vacancies
- Applicant should hold Graduate/ Postgraduate from a UGC recognized University.
- Check the notification for more details.
Age Limit (as on 31.03.2021)
- Age limit should be not above 62 years.
- Based on the performance in the interview.
- The final date for the submission of application form is 17.04.2021 to the given address.
- The address is: Zonal Manager, Bank of India, Nagpur Zone, S.V. Patel Marg, Nagpur -440001.
How to apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “bankofindia.co.in”
- In the homepage, click Career-> Engagement of FLC.
- Find the required notification and click the notification.
- Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- The application form is available on the official website.
- Fill the mandatory fields.
- Send it to the respective fields.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs – 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 – 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs – 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 – 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs – 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 – 67,700||Apply Now|