Do you know 5760+ people in This parameter is unavailable in selected .BIN data file. Please upgrade. are watching this recruitment
BIS Recruitment 2020 | ASO, Personal Assistant, Library Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 171 | Last Date 26.09.2020 | BIS Direct Recruitment Notification @ bis.gov.in
BIS Recruitment 2020: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) invites online applications from the eligible individuals for filling up of Group A, B & C posts i.e. Assistant Director, Assistant Section Officer, Personal Assistant, Junior Translator, Library Assistant, Stenographer, Senior Secretariat Assistant & Junior Secretariat Assistant Posts by Direct Recruitment at BIS Headquarters, New Delhi and BIS Offices located in the country. Recently BIS has announced the new job notification [ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2/2020/ESTT] on 05.09.2020 to fill up 171 vacancies. As per the BIS notification, these vacancies are allotted for BIS Vacancy. Candidates who want to get central govt jobs in Delhi can make the online registration from 05.09.2020 to 26.09.2020.
BIS Recruitment 2020 notification & BIS Jobs apply online link is available @ bis.gov.in. Contenders have to pay required fee and make only online payment. BIS recruitment process will be done on the basis of On-line Exam and exam will be held on 08.11.2020. Selected candidates will be appointed at BIS Headquarters, New Delhi and BIS Offices located in the country. Applicants should possess Degree/ Master Degree from recognized board. Age limit should be 27 to 35 years. More details of Bureau of Indian Standards vacancy, upcoming BIS Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of BIS Steno Recruitment 2020
|Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2/2020/ESTT|
|Job Name||Assistant Director, Assistant Section Officer, Personal Assistant, Junior Translator, Library Assistant, Stenographer, Senior Secretariat Assistant & Junior Secretariat Assistant|
|Job Location||BIS Headquarters, New Delhi and BIS Offices located in the country|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||05.09.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||26.09.2020|
|Admit card release date||20.10.2020|
|Online exam date||08.11.2020|
Before applying for the mentioned posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore required to read this advertisement carefully and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application. Here you will get information of Steno, ASO & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates.
BIS Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 171 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for BIS ASO, Personal Assistant, Steno & Other Vacancy
- Applicants should hold Degree/ Master Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Assistant Director: 35 years.
- ASO & Personal Assistant: 30 years.
- All Other Posts: 27 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- BIS recruitment process will be done on the basis of On-line Exam.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.800 for Assistant Director Posts and Rs.500 for all other posts.
- No fee for SCs/STs/PWDs/ Women and BIS serving employees.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website bis.gov.in.
- Click “Career Opportunities” select “Recruitment To The Posts of Assistant Director (Admin & Finance), Assistant Director (Marketing & Consumer Affairs), Assistant Director (Library), Assistant Section Officer, Personal Assistant, Junior Translator (Hindi), Library Assistant, Stenographer, Senior Secretariat Assistant And Junior Secretariat Assistant (ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2/2020/Estt.)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply you may click on the link, the make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Closecampus.com / spse-exam-calendar / Medical Staff Placement Exam (Medical / Nurse / Lab Assistant jobs)