Do you know 5760+ people in Bhopal are watching this recruitment
BMCRI Recruitment 2020 | Group D Posts | Total Vacancies 100 | Walk-In Date 04.11.2020 to 06.11.2020 | Bangalore Medical College Recruitment Notification @ www.bmcri.org
BMCRI Recruitment 2020: Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute invites applications from eligible candidates to fill up 100 vacancies on Contractual Basis for Covid Duty in Victoria Hospital. Recently Bangalore Medical College issued new job notice [BMCRI/PS/54/2020-21] on 23.10.2020 for Group D posts. As per the BMCRI recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for above said posts and vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are looking for jobs in Karnataka state can walk in for an interview from 04.11.2020 to 06.11.2020. BMCRI recruitment notification & BMCRI recruitment application form is avail bale @ www.bmcri.org.
Engagement is solely on the basis of contracts, further expanded as needed. The selection of the BMCRI will be based on a test / interview. In Bengaluru [Karnataka], selected candidates will be named. Degrees from a recognised university should be held by applicants. Candidates must verify their eligibility, i.e. educational credentials, age limit, experience and so on, before applying for these openings. An incomplete request will be ignored. More details of the vacancy at Bangalore Medical College, upcoming BMCRI Employment notices, syllabus, response key, merit list, preference list, admission card, outcome, upcoming notificationns and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Bangalore Medical College Recruitment 2020:
|Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute|
|Job Name||Group D|
|Job Location||Bengaluru [Karnataka]|
|Walk-In-Date||04.11.2020 to 06.11.2020|
Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the official notice very carefully before applying for these vacancies. Here you can get details such as qualification for school, age limit, mode of application, fee and how to apply. Keep checking periodically at www.govtemployments.com to get the latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for BMCRI Group D Posts:
- Applicants should hold degree from a recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- BMCRI selection may be based on Test/ Interview.
|04.11.2020 to 06.11.2020||10.00 am to 4.00 pm||Victoria Hospital Campus, Near Administrative Office|
How to apply Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute Recruitment 2020:
- Go to official website www.bmcri.org.
- Find the advertisement “Notification for the post of Group-D (100 post) on Contractual Basis for COVID duty” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Finally appear in the Interview with filled application form.
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)