Do you know 5760+ people in This parameter is unavailable in selected .BIN data file. Please upgrade. are watching this recruitment
BMRCL Recruitment 2020 | Executive Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 16 | Last Date 31.08.2020 (Date Extended) | Bangalore Metro Recruitment Notification @ Namma Metro
BMRCL Recruitment 2020: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited invites online application from eligible candidates for General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager & Executive Assistants Posts. As per the BMRC recruitment notification [No. BMRCL/ 0025/ FIN/ 2020/ C24435], totally 16 vacancies are allotted for above said Bangalore Metro Vacancy. Applicants who are looking for central government jobs in Karnataka can use this BMRC job opportunity. Interested candidates can apply to this BMRC recruitment from 22.06.2020 to 31.08.2020 (date extended).
Applied candidates should send the print of the application form to given address on or before the last date 08.08.2020. Now the Last date is extended up to 31.08.2020. BMRCL recruitment notification and BMRC Jobs apply online link is available @ Namma Metro Website. Applicants must have possessed Degree in Commerce from recognized university and have to attain prescribed age limit. BMRC will select the aspirants on the basis of test/ interview. Selected aspirants will be placed at BMRC, Bengaluru. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of BMRC Metro Rail, merit list, admit card, selection list, result and etc. will be updated on BMRC careers.
Details of Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||Railway Jobs|
|Advertisement Number||No. BMRCL/0025/FIN/2020/C24435|
|Job Name||General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager & Executive Assistants|
|Last Date for Submission of online application|
You may visit Namma Metro Website to get more details about BMRC recruitment. Here you will get information of Manager, Executive Assistant & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates.
Bangalore Metro Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 16 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for BMRC GM, DGM, Executive Assistant & Other Posts
- Applicants must have possessed Graduate in Commerce from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- GM: 50 years & 62 years.
- DGM & AGM: 45 years.
- Manager & AM: 40 years.
- Executive Assistant: 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Candidates should submit the applications via both online & offline
- Eligible applicants should send the print of the application form to following address
General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore
How to apply BMRCL Bangalore Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website bmrc.co.in.
- Click “Careers” find the advertisement “NOTIFICATION No. BMRCL/ 0025/ FIN/ 2020/ C24435 Dated: 22.06.2020 for the post of General Manager (F&A), General Manager (Project Finance), Deputy General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager and Executive Assistants on Contract Basis”.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply click “Apply Online” enter your details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up BMRC Jobs Online Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)