BPSC Recruitment 2020 | Administrative Officer & Other Posts | Last Date 21.01.2020 | Apply Online for 434 Job Vacancies @ www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
BPSC Recruitment 2020:
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) invites eligible candidates to apply online to fill in the Administrative Officer, Dy. Police Superintendent, Lower Election Officer, Bihar Education Service, Rural Development Officer, and Other Jobs. It currently has 423 vacancies for holders of the Bachelor’s degree. They will undertake 65th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination (CEE) for this 2020 BPSC recruitment. Online application of Bihar PSC connect has now been enabled and online registration process can be completed before 21.01.2020. Candidates interested may apply via their official email@example.com. The last application fee submission date is 28.01.2020.
From their official website @www.bpsc.bih.nic.in, you can access the BPSC Online application or registration form and official job notification. Candidates should be graduating from accredited university with a Bachelor degree. Condensers are required to pay the required application fee & should cross their age limit. The selection committee of Bihar Public Service Commission filters the applicants on the basis of Written Examination (Preliminary / Main) & Interview. Those candidates shortlisted will be placed to serve on Bihar PSC organization. Bihar PSC 65th CEE prelims admit card will appear from 05.10.2020 on their official web site.
Details of BPSC Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Name of the Exam||65th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination|
|Designation||Administrative Officer, Dy. Superintendent of Police, Lower Election Officer, Rural Development Officer, Bihar Education Service and Others|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available Now (from 03.01.2020)|
|Closure Date for Online Registration||21.01.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Fee||28.01.2020|
|Prelims Exam date||15.10.2020|
Applicants must read the official notification before apply to this latest BPSC recruitment 2020 job openings. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and latest Bihar jobs, please visit govtemployments site regularly.
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC CCE Preliminary Exam:
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree from the recognized university.
- The age limit should be 20-37 years for male candidates and 20-40 years for female candidates.
- It filters the candidates on the basis of preliminary exam, mains exam and interview.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via online mode only.
|General/ OBC/ Other state Candidates||SC/ST/ PWD & Women Candidates of Bihar|
Mode of Payment
- Check advertisement for payment mode of BPSC examination 2020.
Steps to Apply Online for BPSC Jobs 2020 Vacancy:
- Go to official website bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Select from the table dated 31.12.2019 “Effective Notice: Re-Advertising, Guidelines,… The State of Bihar.”
- The official notifications are carefully read out.
- Please enter the required information in the application form correctly, and apply for the above posts.
- For future use take device printing.
- For BPSC 2020, please refer to the official website for bpsc syllabus, bpsc admit card, bpsc exam date, reply key, bpsc results, more updates, selected candidate list, changes and upcoming vacancies.