BRO Recruitment 2019 | Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) Posts | Total Vacancies 540 | Last Date Within 45 days | Download BRO Application Form @ www.bro.gov.in
BRO Recruitment 2019: Border Roads Organization invites offline applications from Indian Nationals for the completion of following positions in the General Reserve Engineering Force (GREF). 540 vacancies will be filled throughout the state. In compliance with the 2019 latest notification of BRO GREF recruitment, these vacancies are assigned to the Multi-Engin Static (MS) posts. This opportunity may be used by applicants who are searching for central Govt employment. Within 45 days of notification date, eligible candidates must submit the filed application form to their address.
Recruitment and confirmation of the BRO Recruitment application Form (www.bro.gov.in) is available on the official website. The specified academic requirements and age limits should have been met by applicants. A written test / interview will be used for BRO recruitment. Applications to offline mode are only approved. Requests submitted after the due date and incomplete requests will be ignored. Further details on the recruitment vacancy, upcoming BRO updates, course vacancies, reply button, merit list, list of choice, card admittances and results will be posted on official website, and so on.
Details of BRO GREF Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Border Roads Organisation|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advt No||ADVT NO 03/2019|
|Job Name||Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 45 days from Notification date.|
You may go www.bro.gov.in website to get more details about BRO recruitment. Here you will get information of Multi Skilled Worker posts educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Bro Multi Skilled Worker (MSW) Posts
- Candidates must pass Matriculation from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 25 years.
BRO Selection Process
- BRO recruitment process may be based on Physical Efficiency Test & Practical Test (Trade Test).
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to given address by Registered posts
Commandant, GREF CENTRE, Dighi Camp, Pune – 411 015
- Rs.50 for Gen/ OBC/ EWS candidates no fee for SC/ ST/ PH Candidates.
- You should make the payment via online mode only.
Steps to apply Border Roads Organisation (BRO) MSW Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website bro.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts on “What’s New” tab, click on the “ADVT NO 03/2019” advertisement.
- Latest Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of BRO to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.