Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020 | 09 Vacancies | Assistant Director, Deputy Fire Officer & Other Posts | Last Date Within 60 Days | Download Notification @ cabsec.gov.in
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020:
An advertising notification has been declared by the Cabinet Secretariat for the Deputy Director (IA), Assistant Director (IA), Deputy Aerodrome Officer, Assistant Technical Officer (Air Traffic Control), Deputy Fire Officer & Assistant Fire Officer on the basis of deputation pr reemployment. They invite an offline application from Central Government officers / officials with 09 vacancies for employment in this Cabinet secretariat. Applicants will send their 2020 recruitment application to the Cabinet Secretariat via proper channel within 60 days from the date of the jobs news publication.
You can download the latest work notification & application format for the Cabinet Secretariat recruitment 2020 on their official website @ cabsec.gov.in. Form should be filled out neatly in its own handwriting or typed into the correct proforma onA-4 size file. As on the closing date, candidates will possess the required educational qualification & age-limit. The selection of applicants is made on the basis of retired workers being deputated or re-employed. Login to the Indian Career Portal Cabinet Secretariat to get examination date, syllabus, score, admission card, salary, list of merit / selection and so on.
Details about Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||Cabinet Secretariat|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Designation||Deputy Director (IA), Assistant Director (IA), Deputy Aerodrome Officer, Assistant Technical Officer (Air Traffic Control), Deputy Fire Officer & Assistant Fire Officer|
|Work Location||Delhi/ Odisha/ Assam/ UP/ Anywhere in India|
|Closure Date||Within 60 days|
Here, we have provided the direct application download link and official notification in order to avoid last minute rush. To get more information about Cabinet Secretariat 2020 vacancy, exam result, exam pattern, exam syllabus, exam date, regional office details keep watching govtemployments site.
Cabinet Secretariat 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Deputy Aerodrome Officer||02|
|Assistant Technical Officer||01|
|Deputy Fire Officer||01|
|Assistant Fire Officer||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Cabinet Secretariat of India Careers:
For more information regarding educational, age, reservation & relaxation, mode of application & other important notes refer Cabinet Secretariat Official Notification.
- Candidates must possess the following educational qualification such as bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology, master’s degree in related fields from a recognized University or Institution.
- The maximum age limit for deputation shall not exceed fifty-six years as on the
closing date of receipt of applications.
- Selection shall be made on the basis of deputation or re-employment mode.
- Application form should be neatly typed or in own handwriting on A-4 size
paper in the relevant proforma (placed as Annexure) should be forwarded through
proper channel on the following address.
Joint Deputy Director (Pers B), Post Box No. 3003, Lodhi Road Post Office, New Delhi – 110 003
Steps to Apply Cabinet Secretariat Jobs 2020 Notification:
- Go to the htps:/cabsec.gov.in “official website.
- Choose the “More” from the dropdown menu bar & pick “Vacancies.”
- Select and find the correct commercial according to the posts listed above.
- Read the notice simply and thoroughly twice, without delay.
- Download the application form, and print it out.
- Fill in all required fields correctly.
- Ultimately, post the form filled in at the address pinned above.