CCRAS Recruitment 2019
| Research Officer, Staff Nurse, ARO, LIO, Translator & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 186 | Last Date 31.10.2019 | Apply online @ www.ccras.nic.in
CCRAS Recruitment 2019: Online applicants were approved by the Central Research Council in Ayurvedic Sciences. 186 vacancies are to be filled in India. These 186 vacant positions have been allocated to Group A (research officer and Library and Information Officer), Group B (research assistant and personnel staff) and Group C (research assistant, library and information assistant, statistical assistant and translator). These are the following vacant positions. The vacancies in CCRAS are allocated to Group A, B & C 2019, according to CCRAS Delhi notification[ADVERTISEMENT NO.2-10/2017]. Applicants looking for engineering jobs in central government must enroll at www.ccras.nic.in online.www.ccras.nic.in. The online link to CCRAS will be enabled from 01.10.2019 and disabled on 31.10.2019.
CCRAS New Delhi Recruitment notice and application for 2019 can be found on the official website. The posts are short, but they will probably continue. CBT&Interview (for Group A posts only) is the basis of the recruitment process for CCRAS. Everywhere in India, shortlisted candidates are to be put. The required application fee shall be paid by applicants via Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking. Applicants should have earned / PG degrees /M.D / M.Sc. / M.Pharm / B.Sc. /MA and should have met their age limit. Additional information about CCRAS Delhi vacancies, next CCRAS
Details of CCRAS New Delhi Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS)|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||ADVERTISEMENT NO.2-10/2017|
|Job Name||Group A (Research Officer and Library & Information Officer), Group B (Assistant Research Officer & Staff Nurse) and Group C (Research Assistant, Library & Information Assistant, Statistical Assistant & Translator)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||01.10.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||31.10.2019|
You may visit www.ccras.nic.in Website to get more details about CCRAS Delhi recruitment. Here you will get details of Research Officer, Staff Nurse, Research Assistant, Translator & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates about CCRAS Jobs 2019.
CCRAS Group A, B & C Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the CCRAS notification, overall 186 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Group A Posts|
|Research Officer||55||Rs.15600-39100 +GP 5400|
|Library & Information Officer||01||Rs.15600-39100 + GP 6600|
|Group B Posts|
|Assistant Research Officer||30||Rs.9300-34800+ GP 4600|
|Group C Posts|
|Research Assistant||47||Rs.5200-20200+ GP 2800|
|Library & Information Assistant||02||Rs.9300-34800+ GP 4200|
Eligibility Norms for ARO, Staff Nurse, Research Assistant, Translator & Other Posts
- Applicants should have completed Degree/ PG degree/ M.D/ M.Sc./ M.Com/ M.Pharm/ B.Sc./ MA from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Group A: Age limit should be 45 years (Library & Information Officer) and 40 years (all other posts).
- Group B & C: Age limit should be 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- CCRAS recruitment process will be based on CBT & Interview (only for Group A Posts).
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Mode of Payment
- The candidates can pay applicable application fee online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/Internet Banking.
Steps to apply online for Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) Jobs 2019
- Go to the official website of ccras.nic.in.
- To apply, enter the details and make the transaction correctly.
- Eventually, click the submit button and print the query form. Disclaimer: sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently.
- Candidates must be able to make an inadvertising mistake.
- The advertisement can be selected by clicking on “Vacant applications.”