CG Fisheries Department Recruitment 2019
CG Fisheries Department Recruitment 2019 | Fisheries Inspector Posts | Total Vacancies 30 | Last Date 26.12.2019 | Download Application Form @ agriportal.cg.nic.in
CG Fisheries Department Recruitment 2019:Currently, Chhattisgarh has 30 openings in the Department of Fisheries. This encourages eligible candidates to apply offline. The CG Fisheries Vacancy 2019 recently announced a notice of recruitment for the above. These 30 vacancies are allocated for Fisheries Inspector positions according to the Chhattisgarh Department of Jobs 2019 report. Applicants seeking jobs should be provided with the completed request form at a particular address in Chhattisgarh. The last receipt of request 2019 by the CG Fisheries Inspector is 26.12.2019.
Notification and application form 2019 is issued @ agriportal.cg.nic.in in Chhattisgarh Fisheries Department Recruitment. Degree / B.F.Sc. should be retained by applicants. The limit of age should be between 20 and 35 years. Selection of CG Fisheries is based on test / interview. The chosen candidates will then be appointed anywhere in the state of Chhattisgarh. Applications submitted after the due date or incomplete applications shall be denied. Details about the vacancy for CG Fisheries Recruitment, upcoming job notes, syllabus, responses to key, merit list, list of selections, card admitting, result, upcoming notices, etc. are available on the official website.
Details of CG Fisheries Inspector Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Fisheries Department, Chhattisgarh|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Fisheries Inspector|
|Last Date for Submission of application||26.12.2019|
You may visit agriportal.cg.nic.in Website to get more details about CG Fisheries recruitment. Here you will get information of Fisheries Inspector posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.bharatsarkarinaukri.com regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Fisheries Inspector Vacancy
- Applicants should hold Degree/ B.F.Sc. from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 20 to 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Check official notification to get address details.
Steps to apply Chhattisgarh Fisheries Department Jobs 2019
- Go to agriportal.cg.nic.in‘s official website.
- Check the ad’ (Department: Fisheries) –Appointment for the Fisheries Inspector Post,’ and click on the publicity.
- Note will open and eligibility will be reviewed.
- Then fill out the form correctly. Download the application form.
- Before the last date ends, send it to the given address.