Do you know 5760+ people in This parameter is unavailable in selected .BIN data file. Please upgrade. are watching this recruitment
CGPSC Recruitment 2021 | Food Officer/ Asst Director Posts | Total Vacancies 143 | Last Date: 12-01-2021 | CGPSC Notification @ psc.cg.gov.in
CGPSC Recruitment 2021: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has recently released the job notice on 27.11.2020 regarding 143 vacancies. It invites online application from eligible candidates. As per the CGPSC notification, there are 143 vacancies are filled by the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission and these vacancies are allocated for State Civil Services, State Police Service, Chhattisgarh State Finance Service, Food Officer/ Asst Director, State Tax Asst Commissioner, Dist Excise Officer, Asst Director, Asst Registrar, Chief Municipal Officer & Other Posts. Applicants who are seeking govt jobs in Chhattisgarh can apply to this CGPSC SSE Exam 2021 Recruitment from 14.12.2020. The last date for submission of online application is 12-01-2021.
CGPSC SSE Recruitment 2021 notification and Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment apply online link is available @ psc.cg.gov.in. Aspirants should pass Bachelor Degree and age limit should be 21 to 28 years. Chhattisgarh PSC recruitment process will be done on the basis of written test/ interview. Selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in Chhattisgarh state. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. Interested candidates should send their application online along with the prescribed fee. More details of CGPSC vacancy 2021, upcoming Chhattisgarh PSC jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming Exam notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of CGPSC Forest SSE Recruitment 2021
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
|Job Name||State Civil Services, State Police Service, Chhattisgarh State Finance Service, Food Officer/ Asst Director, State Tax Asst Commissioner, Dist Excise Officer, Asst Director, Asst Registrar, Chief Municipal Officer & Other|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||14.12.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||12.01.2021|
You may visit psc.cg.gov.in Website to get more details about CG PSC recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates.
Vacancy Details of CGPSC Job Notification 2021:
- As per the notification, overall 143 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|State Civil Services||30|
|State Police Service||06|
|Chhattisgarh State Finance Service||15|
|Food Officer/ Asst Director||01|
|State Tax Asst Commissioner||05|
|Dist Excise Officer||04|
|Chief Municipal Officer||06|
|Child Development Project Officer||04|
|Chhattisgarh Subordinate Service||15|
|Excise Sub Inspector||17|
|Asst Jail Officer||04|
Eligibility Criteria for CGPSC Asst. Director Vacancy:
Educational Qualification for CGPSC SSE Exam:
- Aspirants should pass Bachelor Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Written Test of Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment:
- Age limit should be 21 to 28 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Selection Process for CGPSC State Engineering Exam:
- Selection will be based on written test/ interview.
Mode of Application:
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- For Other candidates out of Chhattisgarh: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates of Chattisgarh: Rs. 300/-
- Check Advt to get fee details.
- Candidates should pay fee ‘Online’
Steps to apply Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website psc.cg.gov.in.
- Click “Advertisements” find the advertisement “ADVERTISEMENT FOR STATE SERVICE EXAMINATION-2020 (26-11-2020)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Online portal will be live from 14.12.2020.
- Once it opens, Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)