IIT Madras Recruitment 2020 | Office Assistant & Other Posts | Last Date 29.01.2020 | Apply Online Latest 12 Job Vacancies @ www.iitm.ac.in
IIT Madras Recruitment 2020:
Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) recently announced a notification to recruit various positions such as Principal Project Officer, Project Officer, Project Associate, Senior Executive, Junior Executive, Junior Technician & Office Assistant, among others. Totally 12 vacancies have been allocated under the IC & SR Project recruitment career portal @icandsr.iitm.ac.in for this IIT Madras recruitment 2020. It invites the eligible candidates to apply online & offline. Applicants will apply by 29.01.2020 at or before the last day.
Recruitment by IIT Madras 2020 apply online link and official job notification can be found on their official website @www.iitm.ac.in. Aspirants must have earned the following education qualifications from the approved board or university, such as SSLC/ ME / M Tech / BE / B Tech / Diploma in the related engineering field / ITI. Applicants will possess the age limit prescribed for this IIT Madras Jobs 2020. The choice is based on a written test or an interview. The nominees chosen will be posted to IIT Madras, Tamilnadu.
Details of IIT Madras Recruitment 2020
The complete details of latest IIT Madras notification 2020 are described in the table as follows,
|Board of Organization||Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras)|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Advertisement No||No. ICSR/PR/Advt.65/2019|
|Designation||Principal Project Officer, Project Officer, Project Associate, Senior Executive, Junior Executive, Junior Technician & Office Assistant|
|Job Location||IIT Madras, Tamilnadu|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available Now|
|Last Date for Both Online & Offline Application||29.01.2020|
Candidates should read the official notification before apply to this latest job openings in IIT Madras recruitment 2020. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs, Engineering jobs and Tamilnadu jobs, please visit www.govtemployments.com
IIT Madras Vacancy 2020
IIT Madras is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy with salary details are described in the table below,
|Principal Project Officer||01|
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Madras Careers 2020
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as SSLC/ Diploma in relevant Engineering field/ ITI/ Bachelor’s degree (B Tech / BE)/ Master’s degree (ME/ M Tech)/ PhD degree from the recognized board or university.
- Check advertisement for further details about educational qualification.
- Two years of working experience in relevant discipline of ocean/ coastal engineering are preferred.
- Age shall be 28 years for UR categories & 30 years for reserved categories.
- Selection will made on the basis of test or interview for filtering the candidates.
- Aspirants can submit their application via both online & offline mode.
- Application on plain paper giving name, date of birth, age, address, full details of educational qualifications (stating the marks, ranks, year of passing), community and experience etc., along with copies of certificates including mark sheet to the below address,
Prof. S A Sannasiraj, Project Coordinator, Dept. of Ocean Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai – 600 036 (Or) Email Resume to: email@example.com
Application Fees & Payment Mode
- Refer official (if any applicable).
Steps to Apply Online for IIT Madras Jobs 2020 Notification
- Go to the official htps:/www.iitm.ac.in/ “website
- Select “Careers” from the menu bar, and from the drop-down pick “Project Positions.”
- Find and pick the notification “Announcement for the specific Ocean Engineering Department posts”
Carefully read the official updates, without delay.
- Get back and create a new account / Login (existing user) (for new users).
- Enter the required information correctly in the application form and apply both online and offline for the above-mentioned posts.
- Download & get your application form printed for future reference.
Only Indian citizen can apply for this IIT Madras recruitment 2020. Please refer the official website for syllabus, written exam date, interview date, selected list of candidates, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in IIT Madras 2020.