CISF Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Sub Inspector | 690 Vacancies | Last Date: 05.02.2021 | CISF Bharti | Download Application Form @ cisf.gov.in
CISF Recruitment 2021: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released recruitment notification [No.E-32017/ASI/E(LDCE)-2020/ RECTT/2895] for year 2020. CISF expects application from eligible departmental candidates to fill up the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive) through Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE). CISF has allocated 690 live vacancies for above said posts. Candidates who interested in defence jobs can apply for these CISF ASI vacancy. The Last date to submit the filled application form is 05.02.2021.
CISF notice of recruitment was released on the official website on 31.12.2020. The applicants must ensure that the eligibility requirements for CISF-ASI recruitment are met before applying for this Central Government role. As a Constable/GD, Head Constable/GD or Constable/TM, the applicant should have finished five years of regular service. Final selection is based on the list of merits. Three LDCE chances should be open to qualifying applicants. Candidates The provisional date for completion of the service record tests is 12.03.2021. Candidates Date of the CISF test, card entry, list of merits, resultsploaded at cisf.gov.in. DIsG details are mentioned in official recruitment notification of CISF.
Details of CISF ASI Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Organization Name||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Advertisement No.||No. E-32017/ ASI/ E(LDCE)-2020/ RECTT/ 2895|
|Job Name||Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Notification Released Date||31.12.2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||05.02.2021|
It is advised that candidates visit www.cisf.gov.in to find out more prospects for career at the CISF. In this case, we have recommended eligibility criteria such as education, age limits, selection process, application mode and application steps for the CISF ASI article. Continue to look at www.govtemployments.com for updates on recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria for CISF ASI Vacancy
- Applicants should possess Graduate from recognized university.
Age Limit (As on 01.08.2020)
- Age limit should be 35 years.
- Refer advertisement for age relaxation.
- Stage-I: Checking of service records.
- Stage-II: Written Examination.
- Stage-III: Physical Standard Test.
- Stage-IV: Physical Efficiency Test.
- Stage-V: Detailed Medical Examination.
Mode of Application
- Candidates need to submit the filled application along with all documents to their respective Unit Commanders/ DIsG.
- Check advertisement for address details.
Steps to apply for CISF Bharti
- Go to official website cisf.gov.in.
- Click Recruitment menu, find & click RECRUITMENT OF ASI/ EXE THROUGH LDCE FOR THE YEAR 2020: NOTIFICATION.
- Notification will open, read it & check eligibility.
- Download the application and fill it carefully.
- Submit the filled application along with all documents.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs – 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs – 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 – 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 – 67,700||Apply Now|