Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 | Safety Assistants & Fireman Posts | Total Vacancies 58 | Last Date 15.04.2020 (Extended) | Apply online @ cochinshipyard.com
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020:Cochin Shipyard Limited invites online applications to the following posts i.e. through Cochin shipyard login portal. Fireman & Security Assistants. CSL will hire 58 aspirants on contract basis and these vacancies will be filled out in P&A Department. Recently CSL has released a notice of recruitment [No. P&A/2(230)/16-Vol IV] said Cochin Shipyard Contract Workers in respect of above. Totally 58 vacancies are reserved for Cochin Shipyard Fireman recruitment, as per the Cochin Shipyard Notification 2020. Applicants seeking central govt jobs can register online from 18.03.2020 to 15.04.2020 @ cochinshipyard.com/career.htm.
Written / Practical / Physical assessments for selecting the best applicants for Cochin Shipyard Work Vacancies 2020 will be carried out. Candidates selected will be put in anywhere in India. Applicants should pass SSLC and age level should be 30. Minimum one year of preparation or Safety / Fire Fighting experience. Applicants must pay the appropriate fee and make the payment via online mode. Notification of Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020 and apply online connection is available @ CSL careers i.e. cochinshipyard.com More Cochin Shipyard recruitment vacancy info, upcoming CSL work notices, syllabus, response key, merit list, preference list, admit card, outcome, upcoming notifications and so on.
Details of Cochin Shipyard Fireman Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||No. P&A/2(230)/16-Vol IV|
|Job Name||Safety Assistants & Fireman|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||18.03.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application|
Here you will get information of Safety Assistants & Fireman Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates.
Cochin Shipyard Job Vacancies 2020
- As per the CSL notification, overall 58 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Salary Details of Cochin Shipyard Contract Jobs
- The remuneration details for both the posts are detailed under,
Eligibility Criteria for CSL Safety Assistants & Fireman Posts
- Applicants should pass SSLC from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Minimum one year training or experience in safety/ Fire Fighting.
- Upper age limit should be 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- CSL selection will be based on Written/Practical/Physical tests.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Candidates should pay Rs.100 using the Online payment options (Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking).
- Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Person with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) need not pay application fee.
Steps to apply online for Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website cochinshipyard.com.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Vacancy Notification – SELECTION OF SAFETY ASSISTANTS & FIREMAN ON CONTRACT BASIS IN CSL”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up Cochin Shipyard Online Application for Safety Assistants & Fireman Posts
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
Important Instructions of Cochin Shipyard New Recruitment
- Until sending the applications, applicants are recommended to make sure that they meet the eligibility criteria set out in the vacancy notice for positions.
- No letters of call shall be submitted by post to the short-listed candidates. They will be told via CSL website by e-mail / SMS / through.
- The positions are for a fixed time solely on contract basis and Shipyard shall not be liable to give appointment before or after the selected candidates have completed the contract period.
- When any information given is found to be false / incorrect at any stage, or the applicants do not meet the eligibility requirements, the candidature / appointment is liable to be cancelled / rejected.
- For any queries please contact us via e-mail email@example.com.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 | Executive Trainee (IT) Posts | 04 Vacancies| Last Date: 15-04-2020 (Extended) | Apply Online @ cochinshipyard.com
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020: COCHIN SHIPYARD Ltd (CSL) is India’s largest shipbuilding and maintenance facility which invites applications for Executive Trainee (Information Technology) positions. CSL has issued a new work notice (No. P&A/18(220)/2020) to fill 04 vacancies within (P&A Department). Applicants searching for Engineering employment should use this opportunity. Interested candidates with the qualifications needed should apply via online for the post @cochinshipyard.com. As of 04.03.2020, applicants can apply to the online application portal available on the official website. Applicants should read the instructions given on the official web site before applying for the post. The last date to submit the online application is 15.03.20202
On 28 February 2020 CSL announced a new work notice. Candidates upon nomination are liable to be placed in projects in India or abroad in Kochi or elsewhere. The applicant who is chosen as an Executive Trainee must undergo one year of preparation. The Executive Trainees shall be eligible for appointment as Assistant Manager after satisfactory completion of a one year course. Candidates employed in undertakings / autonomous bodies of the Govt / Public Sector should apply on a proper website. The selection process involves two stages. Candidates short-listed on the application form by the details they received. Applicants have to submit related documents along with the men’s application form Applications received after due date will not be considered. Maximum age limit is 27 years as on 15.04.2020. Applicants should hold degree from a recognized university.
Details of Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 Notification:
|Organization Name||COCHIN SHIPYARD Ltd|
|Organization Type||Government of India|
|Advertisement No||(No. P&A/18(220)/2020)|
|Job Name||Executive Trainee (Information Technology)|
|Job Location||Kochi, Kerala|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application||04.03.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application|
Interested applicants can apply for CSL Recruitment. By following govtemployment site, you can get latest updates here. Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Cochin Shipyard Vacancy:
- Applicants should hold B.E in (CSE/ IT) from a recognized university.
- Refer advertisement for more details.
- Minimum age limit is 27 years as on 08.04.2020
- The examination will be conduct in two successive stages namely I) Objective Type Online Test II) Group Discussion (GD), Writing Skills and Personal Interview.
- Refer notification for more details.
- Application via online mode is accepted.
- Rs.750/- only for General Applicants.
- No fee for ST/SC/ PwBD Applicants.
Mode of Payment:
- Payment only via online is accepted.
- Applicants can pay fee through Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking through online application portal available in the official website.
Apply Online for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment:
- Go to the official website @cochinshipyard.com
- Click on the home page for ‘CARRER.’
- Click Advertisement ‘Vacancy Notification-Selection of Executive Trainee (IT) in CSL’
- Review advertising eligibility requirements and details received.
- Then click the link given in the CARRER page to register.
- In the application form fill out the details carefully.
- Finally, submit the application & proceed to pay online.
- Take a printout of the application submitted online for potential use.