COE Pune Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Professor & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 114 | Last Date 23.06.2020 | COEP Faculty Recruitment Notification @ www.coep.org.in
COE Pune Recruitment 2020:
For 11 months, online applications in prescribed format from the eligible candidates to fill the Institute created adhoc positions of “Full Time Associate Professor / Assistant Professor / Adjunct Faulty” in different engineering , management and other disciplines. COE Pune recently announced a new employment notice for COEP Faculty Vacancy on 08.06.2020. According to the notification of COEP recruitment, a total of 114 vacancies are allocated for the above posts and the details of the post wise vacancy are given below. Applicants looking for jobs at Maharashtra can register online from 08.06.2020 until 23.06.2020.
Candidates must test their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and so on before applying to such openings. Applicants should have B.A / M.A / B.Sc./M.Sc./Ph. D and the prescribed age limit should have been reached. Selection will be based on the test of Presentation, Interview & Written (for Assistant Professor only). Nominations will be made for selected candidates at Pune [Maharashtra]. COE Pune Notification Recruitment & COEP Recruitment submit online connect @ www.coep.org.in. More details will be uploaded on College of Engineering Pune vacancy, upcoming COEP Jobs notices , syllabus , answer key, merit list , selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications etc.
Details of COEP Faculty Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||College of Engineering Pune|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||No: COEP/ Diroff/ Recruitment/ AdhocFaculty/ 2020-21/ 1562|
|Job Name||Associate Professor, Assistant Professor & Adjunct Faculty|
|Job Location||Pune [Maharashtra]|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||23.06.2020|
Here you will get information of Faculty Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates.
COEP Jobs 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 114 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Associate Professor||58||Rs.37400-67000, AGP- 9000|
|Assistant Professor||56||Rs.15600-39100, AGP- 6000|
|Adjunct Faculty||Check Advt.|
Eligibility Criteria for COE Pune Faculty Vacancy
- Applicants should hold B.A/ M.A/ B.Sc./ M.Sc./ Ph.D in concerned discipline from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Associate Professor: 50 years.
- Assistant Professor: 35 years.
- Adjunct Faculty: 55 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Presentation, Interview & Written test (only for Assistant Professor).
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.1000 for Open candidates and Rs.500 for Reserved candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online.
How to apply College of Engineering Pune Recruitment 2020
- Go to coep.org.in, the official web site.
- Click on the “Recruitment” button to find the advertising “Recruitment for the Associate Professor / Assistant
- Professor / Adjunct Faculty Link.”, click on the ad.
- It will open the notification and test the eligibility.
- To apply correctly enter your details and make the payment.
- At last click the submit button and take the application form print.
How to fill up COEP Jobs Online Application Form
- Please enter your email address and then click next.
- Candidates must fill in the required details online form.
- Upload Photo & Signature.
- Then, make online payments.
- Then press the application form to view.
- Candidates will be given the opportunity to edit before submitting their application form.
- Once again you should check the application form whether the information is correct or incorrect.
- Your online form will be submitted after that click on submit button.
- Then get your registration Slip produced & printed.