CUTN Recruitment 2019 | Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts | Total Vacancies 31 | Last Date 20.12.2019 & 26.12.2019 | Download CUTN Thiruvarur Application Form @ cutn.ac.in
CUTN Recruitment 2019: Central University of Tamil Nadu has recently published the recruitment notification [Employment Notice No: CUTN/03/2019 & Employment Notice No. CUTN/04/2019] for Teaching (Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor) & Non-Teaching (Assistant Registrar & Hindi Officer) posts. It invites applications via offline mode from eligible candidates. As per the Central University Thiruvarur Recruitment 2019 notification, overall 31 vacancies are allotted for Teaching & Non-Teaching posts. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Tamilnadu should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date 20.12.2019 (Non-Teaching) & 26.12.2019 (Teaching).
Central University of Tamil Nadu jobs 2091 notification and application form is available @ cutn.ac.in. Applicants should possess Master Degree/ Doctoral Degree and should have attained prescribed age limit. Selection will be based on test/ interview. Selected candidates will be placed at Thiruvarur [Tamilnadu]. Applicants have to pay required fee and make the payment via online or offline mode. More details of CUTN recruitment vacancy, upcoming CUTN Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Central University of Tamil Nadu shortly CUTN was founded by Government of India, through an Act of Parliament in 2009. It has been providing education since 2009. The college campus is located in Thiruvarur until now. Presently, the campus is situated around area of 500 acres. Presently, 1000 students are studying in the college. The college provide courses such as Integrated M.Sc., Post-Graduate and Doctoral Programmes.
Details of Central University Thiruvarur Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Central University of Tamil Nadu|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Employment Notice No: CUTN/03/2019 & Employment Notice No. CUTN/04/2019|
|Job Name||Teaching (Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor) & Non-Teaching (Assistant Registrar & Hindi Officer)|
|Job Location||Thiruvarur [Tamilnadu]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||20.12.2019 (Non-Teaching) & 26.12.2019 (Teaching)|
You may visit cutn.ac.in Website to get more details about CUTN recruitment. Here you will get information of Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates.
CUTN Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 31 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts
- Applicants should possess Master Degree/ Doctoral Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Teaching: Check official notification.
- Non-Teaching: age limit should be 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
|Name of the post||Address||Last date|
|Teaching||The Assistant Registrar, Recruitment Cell, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Neelakudi Campus, Thiruvarur – 610 005, Tamil Nadu||26.12.2019|
|Non-Teaching||The Joint Registrar, Establishment Section, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Neelakudi, Thiruvarur – 610 005, Tamil Nadu||20.12.2019|
- Rs.750 for all candidates and Rs.500 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via either online or offline.
Steps to apply Central University of Tamil Nadu Jobs 2019
- Go to official website cutn.ac.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Employment Notice No: CUTN/03/2019 & Employment Notice No. CUTN/04/2019”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.