Do you know 5760+ people in This parameter is unavailable in selected .BIN data file. Please upgrade. are watching this recruitment
DECT Assam Recruitment 2020 | Junior Assistant, Grade IV & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 444 | Last Date 10.10.2020 | DECT Assam Recruitment Notification @ dect.assam.gov.in
DECT Assam Recruitment 2020: Directorate of Employment & Craftsmen Training, Assam invites online mode applications through SLPRB website (www.slprbassam.in) from 21.09.2020. Recently DECT Assam has released the new job notice [No. SLPRB/ Rec/Grade-III & IV/ ECT/2020/] on 15.09.2020 for appointment of 444 vacancies and these vacancies are assigned for Grade III & Grade IV posts i.e. Stenographer, Tech. Assistant, Statistical Assistant, Pharmacist, Instructor-Stenography, Junior Instructor, Junior Assistant, Hostel Superintendent cum Physical Training Instructor, Store Keeper, Librarian, Dresser & Grade IV. Applicants who are searching jobs in Assam kindly make the online registration on or before 10.10.2020.
DECT Assam Recruitment notification & DECT Assam Jobs Apply online link is available @ dect.assam.gov.in. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. DECT Assam selection will be based on First Phase Test (Written Test) & Second Phase Test (Computer Based Test) and selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Assam State. The final merit list will be prepared posts and category wise on the total marks scored in First Phase/Written Test and Second Phase/ Practical Test. There will be no application fee. More details of DECT Assam vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of DECT Assam Grade IV Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Directorate of Employment & Craftsmen Training, Assam|
|Advertisement Number||No. SLPRB/ Rec/Grade-III & IV/ ECT/2020/|
|Job Name||Stenographer, Tech. Assistant, Statistical Assistant, Pharmacist, Instructor-Stenography, Junior Instructor, Junior Assistant, Hostel Superintendent cum Physical Training Instructor, Store Keeper, Librarian, Dresser & Grade IV|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||21.09.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||10.10.2020|
Applicants are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements as per the vacancy notification for the post before submitting the applications. Here you will get information of Junior Assistant & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates.
DECT Assam Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 444 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for DECT Assam Junior Instructor, Junior Assistant, Steno & Other Posts
- Applicants should pass VIII/ HSLC/ Degree/ HSC/ B.Voc/ ITI from recognized borad or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- DECT Assam selection will be based on First Phase Test and & Second Phase Test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply DECT Assam Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website dect.assam.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement for Recruitment of Gr-III & Gr-IV posts under DECT, Assam”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up DECT Jobs Online Application Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)