SPSE Security Officer Recruitment 2020 | Security Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 1164 | Last Date 31.03.2020 | Apply online @ SPSE.in
SPSE Lab Asisstant Recruitment 2020: SPSE has recently released the job notification on 15.02.2020 for Security Officer Posts. It invites online application for recruitment to the post of Security Officer in Participating Organisations. As per the SPSE Exam Notification 2020, overall 1164 vacancies are allocated for this SPSE Exam Recruitment. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Security Officer can make the online registration from 145.02.2020. The last date for submission of online application is 31.03.2020.
Details of SPSE Security Officer Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||SPSE (Security Personnel Selection Exam)|
|Job Type||Central Government of India|
|Job Name||Security Officer|
|Job Location||All India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||15.02.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||31.03.2020|
You may visit SPSE.in Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information Village Revenue Officer posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check https://govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for SPSE Security Officer Vacancy
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 22 to 37 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
|SC/ST/OBC/BC/PHC/Ex Servicemen||Rs 450|
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode
How to apply SPSE Security Officer Jobs 2020
- Go to official website SPSE.in.
- Click “Notifications” find the advertisement “Recruitment for the Post of Security Officer”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.