Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020 | 38 Vacancies | Junior Judicial Assistant/ Restorer Posts | Last Date 12.02.2020 | Apply Online @ delhihighcourt.nic.in
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020: 38 vacancies will be filled by the Delhi Hight Court of Justice (DHC). Recently, the Junior Judicial Assistant / Restaurateur Recruitment Announcement was issued. This encourages young and talented applicants to request an online application. This opportunity can be used by candidates seeking court employment. In compliance with the DHC notification Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020, the vacancies are allotted for government jobs in Delhi. The Delhi High Court Job Vacancy from 03 February,2020 (11 AM), qualifying applicants may apply. The last time an electronic application is submitted is 12.02.2020 (5 pm).
The online link to the recruitment of Delhi High Court 2020 will be published on their official website firstname.lastname@example.org. A departmental test such as Written Test & Typing Test followed by a interview to the appropriate candidates shall be carried out by the Delhi Court selection. The selected candidates are eventually named to the High Court in Delhi. Applicants must have held a card or a registered board equivalent. The candidates should have reached the age limit and relaxation prescribed. More information will be uploaded officially about jobs in Delhi High Court, upcoming vacancies, the list of merits, admit card and syllabus.
Details about Delhi High Court (DHC) JJA Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||High Court of Delhi (DHC)|
|Job Category||State Government of India [Court Job]|
|Advertisement No||No. 17/EC-2/Exams/DHC|
|Designation||Junior Judicial Assistant/ Restorer|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Refer advt.|
|Work Location||Delhi High Court|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available on 03.02.2020 (11 AM)|
|Closure Date for Online Application Submission||12.02.2020 (5 PM)|
Keep watching Govt employments to get more information related to all latest government jobs and future updates regarding Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020, admit card, syllabus, exam date, selection procedure, result, merit list/selection list etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi High Court Vacancy 2020:
Check High Court Official Notification to get details about education, age limit, reservation & relaxation, selection process, application mode, vacancy detail, last date and so on.
- Matriculation or equivalent with knowledge of English and having 5 years of service in any categories are eligible to apply.
- Refer official advertisement.
- Selection shall be made on the mode of Departmental Test (Written Test, Typing Test in English with speed of not less than 25 wpm) & an interview.
- All candidates shall apply online
Steps to Apply Online for High Court of Delhi Career Jobs 2020 Notification:
- Go to “http:/delhihighcourt.nic.in/” the official website.
- Please select the “more” on the homepage under Public Notice.
- Find and select “Application for online inviting circulars for completion of 38 departmental Junior Assistant /
- Restaurant (30%) positions” from the table.
- Clearly and thoroughly read the message twice without delay.
- We wait for the DHC online link until 03.02.2020.
- When the connection is allowed, all the required fields will be properly completed.
- Submit your completed online application from the high court in Delhi.
- Download and print the application form.
Applicants who have fulfilled the above eligibility, those candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Delhi High Court. Aspirants kindly watch this page regularly for upcoming changes in DHC job 2020. For more accurate information about this Delhi High Court job notification, check their official website.