DGR Punjab Recruitment 2020 | Programmer, Technical Executive & Other posts | 36 Vacancies| Last Date: 07-07-2020 | Apply Online @ dgrpg.punjab.gov.in
DGR Punjab Recruitment 2020:
The Deputy General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Software Engineer, Technical Director, Server Administrator (Election), Dot Net Creator, Technical Executive, District eGovernance Coordinator, Programmer (Election) & Assistant District eGovernance Coordinator, invites applications for the positions. To fill 36 vacancies, they released new job notification (Ref.No. PSeGS-ELEC/1/2019-PSeGS/e-89852/2020/1). Interested candidates with the qualifications needed can apply for the post @ dgrpg.punjab.gov.in The last date to send the application online is 07-07-2020.
The above posts are initially strictly contract-based for a term of 2 years that can be extended annually, depending on the appointee ‘s success and the company’s requirement. Test / interview collection will be dependent. Applications with false statements are refused at any time during the recruitment process. Incomplete application & requests received after due date are not considered. Along with the form, applicants will add related documents. If the candidates want to apply for more than one post, they will apply in a separate form. Applicants must hold a degree from an accredited university. The maximum age limit for this is 37 years.
Details of DGR Punjab Recruitment 2020:
|Organization Name||Directorate of Governance Reforms (DGR)|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Advertisement No||Ref.No. PSeGS-ELEC/1/2019-PSeGS/e-89852/2020/1|
|Job Name||Deputy General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Software Engineer, Manager Technical, Database Administrator (Election), Dot Net Developer, Technical Executive, Technical Office Executive, District eGovernance Coordinator, Programmer (Election) & Assistant District eGovernance Coordinator|
|Starting Date of Submission of online application||23-06-2020|
|Last Date of Submission of online application||07-07-2020|
Interested applicants can apply for DGR Punjab Recruitment. By following govtemployments site, you can get latest updates here. Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply are given below.
Vacancy Details of PGRC Advertisement 2020:
As per the advertisement, overall 36 vacancies are allocated for DGR Punjab Recruitment.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Deputy General Manager||02|
|Assistant General Manager||02|
|Database Administrator (Election)||01|
|Dot Net Developer||02|
|Technical Office Executive||03|
|District eGovernance Coordinator||08|
|Assistant District eGovernance Coordinator||08|
Eligibility Criteria for Deputy General Manager Jobs 2020:
- Applicants should hold B.E./B.Tech/ MBA/PGDBM/PGDM/ M.Sc/ MCA in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
- Refer advertisement for more details.
Age Limit (as on the dateof advertisement):
- Maximum age limit is 37 years.
- Selection will be based on Test/ Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Application via online mode is accepted.
- Candidates should pay Rs.500/-
- However check notification given below.
- Candidates can pay fee through ‘NEFT’
- Check notification for bank account details.
How to Apply Online for DGR Punjab Carrers:
- Go to the official @ punjab.gov.in web site
- Click the ‘Vacancies’ option given in the home page under ‘Notice Board.’
- Tap on it to find advertising ‘Advertising For Recruitment Of 36 Contract Mail’
- Check the eligibility requirements stated in the ad.
- The online application link provided below provides ‘Apply Online’
- Take a printout of the application submitted online for future use.