DME Telangana Recruitment 2019
DME Telangana Recruitment 2019 | Faculty, SR & JR Posts | Total Vacancies 128 | Last Date 05.11.2019 & 06.11.2019 | Download DME Telangana Notification @ dme.telangana.gov.in
DME Telangana Recruitment 2019:Medical Education Directorate invites offline applications from eligible applicants for the position of Professor, Associate Professor, Senior Resident and Junior Contract Residant in Govt. Suryapet & Govt Medical College. Nalgonda General Hospital Medical College / Government. According to the notification from DME Telangana, a total of 128 vacancies are allocated. Applicants searching for government jobs on or before the date of 05.11.2019(Suryapet) & 06.11. 2019[Nalgonda] must submit a completed request to a given address.
Notification and request form DME Telangana Recruitment email@example.com is available. Applicants should have a MD / MS/ DNB / MBBS / PG degree and a specified age limit should have been met. The walk will be the basis for interviews and will be interviewed on 5 November 2019 (Suryapet) & 06 November 2019 (Nalgonda). Govt will put chosen candidates. Suryapet & Govt Medical College. Nalgonda General Medical College / Government. Details about the recruitment vacancy of the DME Telangana, forthcoming notices, merit list, selection list, admitting cards, results, upcoming notices and more are available on the official website.
Details of DME Telangana Faculty Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Directorate of Medical Education|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Tutors, Senior Resident & Junior Resident|
|Last Date for Submission of application||05.11.2019 (Suryapet) & 06.11.2019 (Nalgonda)|
|Walk in Interview date||05.11.2019 (Suryapet) & 06.11.2019 (Nalgonda)|
You may visit www.dme.telangana.gov.in Website to get more details about DME recruitment. Here you will get information of Faculty, SR & JR Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates.
DME Telangana 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the DME notification, overall 128 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty, SR & JR Posts
- Applicants should possess MD/ MS/ DNB/ MBBS/ PG Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Faculty & Junior Resident: age limit should be 65 years.
- Senior Resident: age limit should be 45 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on walk in interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address by directly or by post
- Suryapet: O/o: The Principal, Government Medical College, Suryapet, Amaravadi Nagar, Suryapet
- Nalgonda: O/o Principal, Government, Medical College, Nalgonda
Steps to download DME Notification 2019
- Go to dme.telangana.gov.in official website.
- For the above mentioned notifications, click on the advertising “Notification” button.
- Read and check Eligibility notifications will open.
- So fill out the form correctly, download the application form.
- Before the last date ends, send it to the given address.
- You can now go to the designated location for an interview.