DRDO DEBEL Recruitment 2020 | Graduate & Diploma Apprenticeship Trainees | 22 Vacancies | Last Date: 31.12.2020 | Download Application Form @ drdo.gov.in
DRDO DEBEL Recruitment 2020: Defence R&D Organization (DRDO) invites application for the post of Graduate and Diploma Apprenticeship Trainee for 22 vacancies in Bengaluru (Karnataka) and the stipend will be Rs. 8,000 to Rs. 9,000 for the duration of one year. DRDO has recently released recruitment notification [Ad.no: DEBEL/ HRD/Apprentice/01/ 2020] for the above mentioned post. Qualified candidate may apply only online through e-mail. The last for the submission of application is 30.12.2020. Application received before the due date will be rejected. Candidate who searches for Engineering jobs can also use this opportunity.
Defence Bio Engineering & Electromedical Laboratory (DEBEL) Bangalore, a premier institute under the aegis of Defence R&D Organization has released notification dated on 16.12.2020. Before applying the post, candidates should first register themselves in the MHRD portal. The fully filled application along with some relevant documents should be scanned in a single PDF and send it to the mail id as given below. The selection process should be based on marks obtained in degree and diploma, the selected candidates will be informed through Offer letter/ Mail id as given in the bio-data. The selected candidates for joining should come at their own cost.
Details of DRDO DEBEL Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Defence R&D Organization (DRDO), Ministry of Defence|
|Advertisement No.||DEBEL/ HRD/Apprentice/01/ 2020|
|Job Name||Graduate & Technician Apprenticeship Trainees|
|Notification Released Date||16.12.2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||31.12.2020|
Candidates are advised to visit the official website “www.drdo.gov.in” to get the details of Defence R&D Organization (DRDO) Defence Bio Engineering & Electromedical Laboratory (DEBEL) recruitment 2020. Here you will get the details for the post of Apprenticeship Trainee includes educational qualification, selection process, salary details, apply mode and how to apply process. Be in connected with govtemployments.com to get more latest updates.
Vacancy Details of DRDO DEBEL Bangalore Recruitment
|Name of the Discipline||No. of Vacancies|
|Graduate Apprenticeship Trainees||18|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprenticeship Trainee||04|
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO DEBEL Vacancies
- Applicant must have completed Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech in a relevant field.
- Selection process based on marks secured in Degree/ Diploma.
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Graduate Apprenticeship Trainee||Rs. 9,000|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprenticeship Trainee||Rs. 8,000|
Mode of Application
- Candidate should first register themselves in the Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD) portal: mhrdnats.gov.in.
- The filled application with some documents will be sent only through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The last date to submit the application is 31.12.2020.
Steps to apply DRDO DEBEL Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to the official website “drdo.gov.in”
- In the homepage, click Careers or What’s New to find the notification of Applications are invited for the post of Graduate and Diploma apprenticeship in DEBEL, Bengaluru.
- Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Apply only through e-mail.
- Candidate should first register themselves in the MHRD portal.
- Download the application form and fill the details correctly.
- Forward the application form to the corresponding address.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs – 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs – 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 – 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 – 67,700||Apply Now|