Do you know 5760+ people in This parameter is unavailable in selected .BIN data file. Please upgrade. are watching this recruitment
ESIC Mumbai Recruitment 2020 | Employees State Insurance Corporation | Sr. Resident & Specialist Posts | Total Vacancies 79 | Walk in Interview Date 24 & 25th September 2020 | Download Application Form @ esic.nic.in
ESIC Mumbai Recruitment 2020: Employees State Insurance Corporation, Mumbai is going to conduct the walk in interview at ESIC Mumbai. It is going to fill up 79 vacancies at ESIC Model Hospital, Andheri. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for these vacancies. As per the notification, these vacancies are allocated for Sr. Resident & Specialist (Full-Time/ Part-Time) posts. Applicants who are seeking central government jobs in Mumbai can use this opportunity. Eligible candidates may attend the walk in interview at prescribed venue. Walk in interview will be held on 24 & 25th September, 2020. ESIC Mumbai application form and notification is available @ www.esic.nic.in
The above posts is on contract for period of 01-03 years, further which may be extended as per the requirement & need. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview. After that selected applicants will be engaged on ESIC Model Hospital, Andheri, Mumbai. Applicants must have completed MBBS/ PG/ MD/ DNB/ diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized university. Aspirants should have prescribed age limit and relaxation. Interested candidates may appear for the Walk-in interview as per given Schedule along with their original Documents & relevant documents as mentioned in the notification. More details of ESIC Mumbai recruitment, latest notifications, upcoming vacancies, result, merit list and etc. are given in official website.
Details of ESIC Mumbai Recruitment 2020 Notification:
Employees State Insurance Corporation, Mumbai
Sr. Resident & Specialist (Full-Time/ Part-Time)
|Job Location||ESIC Model Hospital cum ODC & PGIMSR, Andheri|
|Walk in Interview date||24.09.2020 & 25.09.2020|
You may visit ESIC recruitment page to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, selection mode and how to attend the interview. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates.
ESIC 2020 recruitment vacancy details
- Employees State Insurance Corporation allocated overall 79 vacancies for ESIC recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below clearly.
|Name of the Post||No of vacancy|
|Senior Resident (1- Yr Against GDMO)||67|
|Senior Resident (3- Yrs Residency Scheme)||10|
|Part Time Specialist (1 Residency Scheme)||01|
|Full Time Specialist (1 Residency Scheme)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Sr. Resident & Specialist Posts:
- Applicants should hold MBBS/ PG/ MD/ DNB/ Diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
Age Limit (Maximum):
- For Senior Residents- 40 years.
- For Specialists- 66 Years.
- Check official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview.
Walk in Interview details
|24.09.2020 & 25.09.2020||4th Floor, Employee State Insurance Corporation, Sub Regional Office, Marol, Panchdeep Bhavan, Plot
No.9, Rood No.-7, MIDC Marol, Maheshwari Nagar, Andheri(East), Mumbai-400093.
- Rs.300 for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates and Rs.125 for SC/ST candidates.
- No fee for Women/ PWD applicants.
- Demand Draft drawn in favour of ESI Fund A/C No.1
How to Attend ESIC Mumbai Walk in Interview 2020:
- Go to official website esic.nic.in.
- Click “Recruitments” finds the advertisement “Walk in interviews for Contractual Appointment of Full Time Specialist-1 Year, Part Time Specialist-1Year, Senior Residents on contract basis under 3 Years Senior Residency Scheme & Senior Resident-1 Year on Contract basis against the vacant post of GDMOs”
- Click on the advertisement notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview along with application form and documents on prescribed date.
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)