Do you know 5760+ people in Ashburn are watching this recruitment
ESIC Telangana Recruitment 2020 | Specialists JR, SR & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 222 | Last Date 22.11.2020 | ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment Apply Online @ www.esic.nic.in
ESIC Telangana Recruitment 2020: Employees State Insurance Corporation invites online application from eligible candidates. It is going to recruit young and talented aspirants for Faculty, Adjunct Faculty, Super Specialty Specialist, Consultant (Super Speciality/Broad Speciality) Specialty Specialist, Senior Residents, Research Scientist and Junior Residents at ESIC Medical College, Medical College Hospital and Super Speciality Hospital Sanathnagar, Hyderabad, Telangana. As per the ESIC Telangana recruitment notification [Advertisement Numbers 07/2020], overall 222 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment & post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking central government jobs in Telangana can use this ESIC opportunity. Qualified aspirants can make the ESIC Online Registration from 11.11.2020 @ www.esichydapp.com/ www.esiccentralapp.com. The last date for submission of online application is 22.11.2020.
Selected candidates will be appointed on contract for a period of one year, further extended as per the requirement. ESI Corporation will conduct interview for selection of suitable aspirants and ESIC interview will be held from the end of November/ December. Candidates who have cleared the ESIC interview will be posted at ESIC Medical College & Hospital, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad [Telangana]. Applicants must have completed MBBS Degree/ PG Degree/ Diploma. Contenders have to pay required fee through online. Applications via online mode only will be acceptable. No other modes of applications will be accepted. More details of ESIC upcoming vacancies, call letter, result, merit list, selection list, cut off mark and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of ESIC Hyderabad Faculty Recruitment 2020
|Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Job Name||Faculty, Adjunct Faculty, Super Specialty Specialist, Consultant (Super Speciality/Broad Speciality) Specialty Specialist, Senior Residents, Research Scientist and Junior Residents|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana|
|Starting date to submit the online application||11.11.2020|
|Last date to submit the online application||22.11.2020|
|Interview Date||November/ December|
You may visit www.esic.nic.in Website to get more details about ESIC Telangana jobs. Here you will get details of ESIC openings 2020 like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates.
ESIC Telangana Vacancy Details
- As per the ESIC notification, overall 222 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Adjunct Faculty (Professor / Associate Professor)||35|
|Super Specialist (Full Time/Part Time)||15|
|Specialitv/Specialist (Full Time/Part Time)||10|
|Consultant (Super Specialist)||02|
|Consultant (Broad Speciality)||02|
|Senior residents (Clinical/Para-Clinical/Pre-Clinical/Super Speciality Departments)||103|
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC SR/ JR & Other Posts:
- Aspirants must hold MBBS Degree/ MD/ Ph.D/ PG Degree/ Diploma from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- ESIC selection will be based purely on performance in the interview.
- Applications via online mode only will be acceptable.
- Rs.500 all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ ESIC Employees/ EXSM/ Female/ PH candidates
- You should deposit the payment via online transaction.
Steps to apply for ESIC Telangana Recruitment Notifications 2020
- Go to official website esic.nic.in.
- Click “Recruitments” find the advertisement “ESIC Medical College & Hospital, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details and make the payment.
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- Click submit button, take the print of the application form.
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)