Do you know 5760+ people in This parameter is unavailable in selected .BIN data file. Please upgrade. are watching this recruitment
ESIC Tamilnadu Recruitment 2020 | Senior Residents & Specialist Posts | Total Vacancies 16 | Interview date 20.11.2020 | ESIC Tirunelveli Recruitment 2020 Application Form @ www.esic.nic.in
ESIC Tamilnadu Recruitment 2020: Employees State Insurance Corporation is going to conduct the Walk in Interview at ESIC Hospital, Vannarpettai, Tirunelveli for engagement of Part Time Specialist/ Full Time Specialist, Senior Resident & Senior Resident against GDMO on contractual basis. Recently ESIC has released the new ESIC notification [No.513-A/12/16(2)/ESICH/TLI /VOL.IV] on 10.11.2020 for ESIC Hospital Tirunelveli Recruitment. There are 16 vacancies filled by ESIC. Aspirants who have fulfill the prescribed eligibility of TN ESIC jobs 2020 and who are seeking central govt jobs in Tamilnadu may attend the interview on 20.11.2020.
The number of vacancies may be changed without any prior notice. Candidates must be registered with Tamilnadu Medial Council or MCI before joining the post. All the candidates are directed to report for interview at the mentioned time, date & venue and register themselves. The candidates are advised to bring their application/Bio data and original certificates. ESIC Tirunelveli recruitment 2020 notification and ESIC application form is available @ www.esic.nic.in. ESIC will recruit the aspirants via walk in interview. Selected candidates will be appointed at ESIC Hospital, Vannarpettai, Tirunelveli [TN]. More details of Tamilnadu ESIC Jobs, upcoming ESIC Vacancies in Tamilnadu, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of ESIC Tirunelveli Recruitment 2020
|Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Advertisement Number||No.513-A/12/16(2)/ESICH/TLI /VOL.IV|
|Job Name||Part Time Specialist/ Full Time Specialist, Senior Resident & Senior Resident against GDMO|
|Job Location||Tirunelveli [Tamilnadu]|
|Walk in Interview date||20.11.2020|
Here you will get information of Senior Resident & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates.
ESIC Vacancies in Tamilnadu
- As per the notification, overall 16 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Part Time Specialist/ Full Time Specialist||08|
|Senior Resident against GDMO||04|
Salary Details for ESIC TN Jobs 2020
- Post wise salary details are given below
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Full Time Specialist||Rs.86000|
|Part Time Specialist||Rs.60000 + 12000|
|Senior Resident against GDMO||Rs.86000|
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Senior Resident & Specialist Posts
- SR & SR against GDMO: MBBS with PG Degree or Diploma in concerned specialty.
- Part Time Specialist/ Full Time Specialist: Degree or Diploma in concerned specialty.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- SR & SR against GDMO: 45 years.
- Part Time Specialist: 66 years.
- Full Time Specialist: 64 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- ESIC will recruit the aspirants via walk in interview.
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|20.11.2020||9.00 am to 10.30 am||Office of the Medical Superintendent ESIC Hospital, Vannarpettai, Tirunelveli|
How to apply ESIC Recruitment 2020 in Tamilnadu
- Go to official website esic.nic.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “ESIC Hospital, Vannarpettai, Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form from official notification then fill up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)