Do you know 5760+ people in Durg are watching this recruitment
IBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment Notification | Clerk Posts | Total Vacancies 1557 | Last Date 06.11.2020 (Re-Opened) | Apply online for IBPS CRP Clerk 2020 Exam @ www.ibps.in
IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection to fill 1557 vacancies across India. There are 11 companies involved in IBPS Recruitment Clerk 2020. IBPS recently published the Recruitment Notice for the Common Recruitment Method for Recruitment of Clerks (CRP Clerks-X). It invites online applications from Degree Holders to fill in the above listed IBPS vacancy for 2020. As per the IBPS CRP Clerks X Recruitment 2020 notice, these vacancies are allocated to IBPS Clerical System Positions. Applicants who are looking for Bank Jobs, those candidates can apply.ke the online registration @ www.ibps.in from 23.10.2020 (Re-Opened). The last date for submission of IBPS Clerk 2020 notification is 06.11.2020 (Re-Opened).
IBPS CRP Clerk 2020 Exam Notification pdf & IBPS Clerk recruitment 2020 apply online link is available @ www.ibps.in. IBPS will conduct preliminary & main exam for selection of suitable candidates for Clerk post. IBPS Clerk Preliminary exam will be held on 05.12.2020, 12.12.2020 and 13.12.2020 and IBPS CRP Clerk main exam will be held on 24.01.2021. Candidates who have shortlisted in IBPS Clerk recruitment process those candidates will be placed at various states of India (i.e.) Tamilnadu, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Haryana & Etc. More details of IBPS Clerk recruitment vacancy, upcoming IBPS job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection In the near future, IBPS is an independent organisation that hires employees from public sector banks. The Department has been in existence since 1975. Formerly, IBPS was referred to as Staff Selection Services (PSS). In 2011, IBPS began a joint written examination for public sector bank examinations and, later, a regional rural bank across India. They perform these tests on an annual basis and bear all the duties of the recruitment process. They hire bank workers via the Preliminary Test, Key Test and Interview.
Details of IBPS CRP Clerks X Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Job Name||CRP Clerks-X|
|Salary||Check Official Notification|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application & Payment||23.10.2020 (Re-Opened)|
|Last Date for Submission of online application & Payment||06.11.2020 (Re-Opened)|
You may visit www.ibps.in to learn more about IBPS recruitment. Here you can find details of the roles of the clerk, such as educational qualifications, age limits, application mode, fees and how to apply. Keep updating www.govtemployments.com periodically to get the latest updates.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020 State Wise Vacancy Details
- As per the IBPS notification, overall 1557 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the District||No of vacancy|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu||04|
|Jammu & Kashmir||05|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2020
- Aspirants should have possessed Degree in any discipline from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be between 20 years to 28 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- IBPS will recruit the aspirants on Preliminary Examination & Main Examination.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.175 for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates and Rs.850 for all other candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Steps to Apply online IBPS CRP Clerk 2020 Exam Notification
- Go to official website ibps.in.
- Click “CRP Clerical” find the advertisement “Common Recruitment Process for Clerical Cadre X”, click on the advertisement.
- IBPS Clerk Exam notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up IBPS Clerk Recruitment Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression & A hand written declaration.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)