IEG Recruitment 2019
IEG Recruitment 2019 | Field Investigators, Supervisor & Project Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 124 | Walk in Interview date 11.11.2019 | Download IEG India Notification @ www.iegindia.org
IEG Recruitment 2019: The interview will be performed in the Audio-Videos room of the Institute, i.e. for the next things. Field researchers, Managers & Projektmanagers contractually depending on the IEG project in the National Family Health Survey-5 in Delhi (NFHS–5). The IEG Delhi 2019 recruitment notice identified a total of 124 vacancies. An interview is open to applicants seeking central government jobs in Delhi on 11 November 2019@ Delhi
Recruitment Notice 2019 @ www, iegindia.org available. Economic Growth Institute Notice 2019@ Candidates must have graduated and the prescribed age limit must have been met. In this way, the applicants must have graduated. It is an interview walk that is the basis. The selected applicants are hosted in New Delhi. Candidates must bring a CV together with other original documents to support their qualifications and experience. More information is available from the official Website concerning IEG Delhi’s recruitment vacancies, potential IEG India Employment Notices, curricles, response keys, Merit List and choice list.
Details of IEG Supervisor Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Institute of Economic Growth|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Field Investigators, Supervisor & Project Officer|
|Walk in Interview date||11.11.2019|
You may visit www.iegindia.org Website to get more details about IEG Delhi recruitment. Here you will get information of Field Investigators, Supervisor & Project Officer Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates.
IEG Delhi 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the IEG notification, overall 124 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
Eligibility Criteria for Field Investigators, Supervisor & Project Officer Posts
- Applicants must have completed Degree/ Post Graduate from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on walk in interview.
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|11.11.2019||11.00 am & 2.30 pm||Audio-Video Room of the Institute|
Steps to download Institute of Economic Growth Jobs 2019 Notification
- Go on the official website of iegindia.org.
- Click on “Career” for the above articles and click on the advertising.
- The compliance warnings are opened for reading and checking.
- You can now take the interview to the designated place.