IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Registrar, Junior Accounts Assistant & Other Post | Total Vacancies 29| Last Date: 05.03.2020 | Apply online @ iitgn.ac.in
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020:
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar recently published a notification (Advertisement No. IITGN / AO / Rect./01/2019-20) regarding the position of Deputy Librarian, Assistant Librarian, Assistant Registrar, Senior Library Information Assistant, Junior Accounts Officer, Assistant Staff Nurse, Assistant Physical Training Teacher, Library Information Assistant and Junior Accounts Assistant. According to the recruitment notification for IIT Gandhinagar 2020, 29 vacancies are allocated for these above posts. Graduate applicants with a more passionate job in government can apply from 05.02.2020 to 05.03.2020.
This appointment is strictly on a regular basis, except for Junior Accountant Assistant and Junior Account Officer, according to the IIT Gandhinagar recruitment notification. For the duration of 05 years this listed two posts only temporary. Applicants all of whom are applying for more than one post may apply separately. We will possess the knowledge of Tally or any other accounting software for Junior Account Assistant. PwD candidates should provide the appropriate authority with relevant certificate. Applicants should apply the application with the required documents, to avoid rejection before the last date. PwD applicants should apply via separate IIT Gandhinagar 2020 recruitment connection, whic
Details of IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement No. IITGN/AO/Rect./01/2019-20|
|Organization Type||Central Government of India|
|Name of the position||Deputy Librarian, Assistant Librarian, Assistant Registrar, Senior Library Information Assistant, Junior Accounts Officer, Assistant Staff Nurse, Assistant Physical Training Instructor, Library Information Assistant and Junior Accounts Assistant|
|Job Type||State Government of Gujarat|
|Basic Pay||Rs.29,200-Rs.2,09,200/- (as per designation)|
|Starting date for submission to apply||05.02.2020|
|Last date for submission to apply||05.03.2020|
IIT Gandhinagar was established in 2008, and is located on the banks of the Sabarmati River in Palaj, Gandhinagar, Gujarat. IITGN is ranked the first 5-star GRIHA LD (Green) campus in India to mitigate negative environmental impacts. The following topics describe details of the pay scale, vacancy, educational and essential qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, application mode, steps to be applied, as per the IIT Gandhinagar recruitment 2020 notification.
Vacancy & Pay Scale details of IIT Gandhinagar Jobs 2020
Name of the Posts
|Number of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Deputy Librarian||01||Rs.78,800- Rs.2,09,200/-|
|Assistant Librarian||02||Rs.56,100- Rs.1,77,500/-|
|Assistant Registrar||04||Rs.56,100- Rs.1,77,500/-|
|Senior Library Information Assistant||01||Rs.35,400- Rs.1,12,400/-|
|Junior Accounts Officer||03||Rs.35,400- Rs.1,12,400/-|
|Assistant Staff Nurse||02||Rs.29,200- Rs.92,300/-|
|Assistant Physical Training Instructor||02||Rs.29,200- Rs.92,300/-|
|Library Information Assistant||04||Rs.29,200- Rs.92,300/-|
|Junior Accounts Assistant||10||Rs.21,700- Rs.69,100/-|
Eligibility criteria for IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020
- For Deputy Librarian, Assistant Librarian, Assistant Registrar, Senior Library Information Assistant, Junior Accounts Officer, Library Information Assistant: PG in relevant discipline with 55% of marks.
- For Assistant Physical Training Instructor & Junior Accounts Assistant: UG in relevant discipline with 55% of marks.
- Check official notification of IIT Gandhinagar for more details about it.
- For Deputy Librarian, Assistant Registrar: 08 years of experience in relevant field.
- For Assistant Librarian: 05 years of experience in relevant field.
- For Senior Library Information Assistant, Assistant Staff Nurse: 03 years of experience in relevant category.
- For Library Information Assistant: 01 year experience in relevant discipline.
- For Junior Accounts Assistant: 02 years of experience in relevant field.
- Refer IIT Gandhinagar recruitment 2020 notification.
Age Limit (as on 05.03.2020)
- For Deputy Librarian: Maximum 50 years.
- For Assistant Librarian, Assistant Registrar: Maximum 45 years.
- For Senior Library Information Assistant and Junior Accounts Officer: Maximum 32 years.
- For Assistant Staff Nurse, Assistant Physical Training Instructor, Library Information Assistant and Junior Accounts Assistant: Maximum 27 years.
- Check IIT Gandhinagar recruitment notification 2020 for age limit and relaxation.
- Test/ Interview
- Visit and verify Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar official recruitment notification.
- Refer official notification of IIT Gandhinagar recruitment 2020.
- For Unreserved (General) Category: Rs.200/-
- For SC, ST, PwD, Ex-Servicemen: Nil
- Check IIT Gandhinagar notification for brief details about it.
Mode of Application
- Online mode.
- Visit official recruitment notification of IIT Gandhinagar.
Apply for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Gandhinagar Faculty Recruitment 2020
- Go to IIT Gandhinagar’s official Web portal (iitgn.ac.in).
- Select and find the “Careers” menu on the IIT Gandhinagar homepage.
- On the careers page, then select the “Non-Academic Staff” segment.
- By clicking on the “For more details,” you can view IIT Gandhinagar’s official notification of recruitment.
- Completely go through the notification, then apply for this IIT Gandhinagar recruitment 2020.
- Application online also available on the Non Academic Staff list.
- To apply, applicants must login to IIT Gandhinagar Portal.
- Registration ID will be provided via e-mail ID. Before submission, applicants should ensure that the details are filled in.
- Check Official IIT Website for any other references
To get elaborate information about this recruitment, go through the official notification fully. Significant Links can accessible here. Stay on govtemployments website, to acquire various recruitment details other than upcoming updates of admit card, syllabus, results, answer key, private jobs, etc.