Do you know 5760+ people in This parameter is unavailable in selected .BIN data file. Please upgrade. are watching this recruitment
Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 | Navik (DB) Posts | Total Vacancies 50 | Last Date 07.12.2020 | Apply online @ joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020: Indian Coast Guard invites online application for recruitment to the post of Navik (DB) 01/2021 batch in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union. It is going to recruit 50 aspirants. Recently ICG has announced the new jobs notification for Navik posts. As per the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 notification, there are 50 vacancies are filled by ICG. Applicants who are seeking Defence jobs will make the online registration from 30.11.2020. The last date for submission of online application for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2020 is 07.12.2020. Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2020 apply online and notification is available in official website @ joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Aspirants must have passed 10th from a recognized university. Candidates age limit should be 18 to 22 years. Selection will be based on written examination/ physical fitness test/ medical examination. Shortlisted candidates will be placed anywhere in India. Candidates shall bring all original documents along with the supporting documents. State-Wise examination centers are given in the official website. ICG conduct of test is planned during the month of Early Jan 2021. More details of Join Indian Coast Guard recruitment vacancy, upcoming ICG job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Indian Coast Guard
Indian Coast Guard shortly ICG under ministry of Defence protect coastal areas of India. Coast Guard has been servicing to country since 1978. Headquarter has been located in New Delhi, capital of India. ICG jointly works with the department such as Indian Navy, Department of Fisheries, Department of Revenue (Customs) and the central and state police forces. Presently, ICG has more than fifteen thousand personnel, one hundred and sixty five vessels and also sixty aircrafts.
Details of Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2020:
|Join Indian Coast Guard|
|Job Name||Navik (DB)|
|Pay Scale||Check Advt/-|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||30.11.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||07.12.2020|
You may visit joinindiancoastguard.gov.in Website to get more details about Indian Coast recruitment. Here you will get information of Navik like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates.
Vacancy Details of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020:
- As per the notification, category wise vacancies given below for your reference.
|Category||No . of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Navik Vacancy 2020:
Educational Qualification for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 10th Pass:
- Aspirants must have passed 10th/ Equivalent from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Details of Navik Written Test for join indian coast guard:
- E-Admit Card will be available from 19 Dec to 25 Dec 2020 only post short listing of the online applications.
- Examination Centre as per Candidates Residing/Domicile i.e (Noida, Kolkata, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Vishakhapatnam, Mumbai, Kochi & Gandhi Nagar)
- The conduct of test is planned during the month of Early Jan 2021.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests.
- Zone wise select list of candidates will be displayed in the month of Mar 2021.
- Basic training will commence in Apr 2021 at INS Chilka.
Age Limit for Join Indian Coast Guard:
- Candidates age limit should be 18 to 22 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
Selection Process for Indian Coast Guard:
- Selection will be based on written examination/ physical fitness test/ medical examination.
Mode of Application for ICG Navik:
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply join Indian Coast Guard Apply Online 2020:
- Go to official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “ADVERTISEMENT OF NAVIK (DOMESTIC BRANCH) 01/2021 BATCH AVAILABLE“, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Online Application Portal will be live from 30.11.2020.
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then click view application form.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)