Do you know 5760+ people in This parameter is unavailable in selected .BIN data file. Please upgrade. are watching this recruitment
IREL Recruitment 2020 | Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 44 | Last Date 07.12.2020 | IREL Apprenticeship Recruitment Notification @ www.irel.co.in
IREL Recruitment 2020: IREL (India) Limited (formerly Indian Rare Earths Limited), Chavara invites applications from eligible Indian Nationals meeting the following eligibility criteria for engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961. Recently IREL Limited has issued new job notice [IREL(India) Limited / Chavara/Apprentices Engagement/2020/02] on 04.11.2020 to fill up 44 vacancies and these vacancies are assigned for IREL Apprenticeship Vacancy. Applicants who are looking for central govt jobs in Kerala those candidates can use this IREL Jobs and should submit the duly filled in application form with all supporting documents to given address on or before 07.12.2020.
Interested eligible candidates must register themselves in www.apprenticeshipindia.org.in/ www.mhrdnats.gov.in. Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 those aspirants are not eligible. Candidates can apply one trade only. IREL Selection will be based on merit list and selected candidates will undergo 1 year apprenticeship training at Chavara [Kerala]. More details of IREL Apprentice vacancy, upcoming IREL Jobs notices, result, syllabus, answer key, admit card, merit list, selection list, upcoming central govt jobs notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of IREL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Indian Rare Earths Limited
|IREL(India) Limited / Chavara/Apprentices Engagement/2020/02|
|Job Name||Trade Apprentices, Vocational Apprentices, Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice|
|Job Location||Chavara [Kerala]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||07.12.2020|
The candidates who are fulfilling the criteria w.r.t educational qualification, marks, age etc. are only eligible for engagement as Apprentices. Here you will get information of Apprentice posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates.
IREL Apprenticeship Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 44 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for IREL Apprentice Vacancy
- Trade Apprentices: ITI/ B.Sc in concerned trade/ subject.
- Vocational Apprentice: VHSC (MLT/ OS)
- Graduate Apprentice: B.E/ B.Tech in concerned subject.
- Technician Apprentice: Diploma (Civil/ Mechanical/Electrical).
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age of the candidate should be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- IREL Apprentice selection will be based on merit list i.e. marks scored in specified educational qualification.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline (post/ speed post) mode only will be accepted.
- Address: The DGM (HR & A), IREL (India) Limited, Chavara, Kollam District, Kerala – 691583
How to apply IREL India Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website irel.co.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “ENGAGEMENT OF TRADE/TECHNICIAN/GRADUATE APPRENTICES” at Chavara unit”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form from official notification, then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)