ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2019 | 51 Vacancies | Non-Teaching Posts | Last Date Within 03.12.2019 | Download Application Form @ www.iitism.ac.in
ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2019:A new job alert was launched by the Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) The 2019 ISM Dhanbad Recruitment will fill 51 job vacancies, namely Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Jr. Overseer, Jr. Jr. Superintendent of Engineering, Nursing Staff, Jr. Master, Jr. Assistant. Helper. The above-mentioned Jharkhand Ggovernment Job were allocated 51 jobs. On-line applications by using their official site @ www.iitism.ac.in from Indigenous Nationals are invited for an appointment. On or before 03.12.2019 is the last date for registering the application online. For written / computer / knowledge assessments no TA will be charged.
This IIT ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2019 can be accessed from interested applicants via their career web portal online connect and work notification. IIT (ISM) vacancy 2019 is chosen on the basis of assessments, technical skill testing, written testing, software competence testing, and interview results. The written examination will be announced soon for these vacancies. In Dhanbad, Jharkhand, selected candidates will be put. Refer to the official website for details on vacancy recruitment, upcoming job notices, curriculum, answer key, merit and selection list, admission card, result, examination date, examination schedule, examination schedule etc.
Details of IIT ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2019:
|Board of Organization||Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines)|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. 411002/3/2019-Estt|
|Designation||Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Jr. Superintendent, Jr. Technical Superintendent, Staff Nurse, Jr. Technician, Jr. Assistant|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Refer advt.|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available Now|
|Last Date for Registration of Applicants||03.12.2019|
|Closure Date for Online Application||04.12.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Signed Copy of Online Application form with all Enclosures||14.12.2019|
Detailed information on the 2019 ISM Recruitment Link to the official website will be uploaded on the official web site www.govtemployments.com to receive upcoming notifications of employment / vacancies, admission card, result, merit list, curriculum, etc.
ISM Jharkhand Job Openings/Vacancy 2019 Details:
|Jr. Technical Superintendent||02|
|Totally, 51 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian School of Mines Dhanbad Recruitment, Jharkhand:
Refer www.iitism.ac.in official job notification for more details regarding educational, age limit, reservation & relaxation, selection process, salary, vacancy, last date; application status, payment fee, etc.
- 10+2 pass and qualified through the examination held by the Nursing Council, Diploma in Civil, Electrical Engineering, Bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Certificate Course with minimum 55% marks from a recognized institution
- Having 3 to 5 years relevant experience
- He/ She should be 30 years for Assistant (Hospitality) & Jr. Technician (Library) posts and for others 35 years.
- Screening Test
- Practical Skill Test
- Main Examination (Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test)
- Charge of Rs. 500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only) will be applicable.
- Female candidates and SC/ST/Divyang/Ex-Service men eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of recruitment fee.
Fee Payment Mode:
- Online mode through SBI collect
- Online mode through www.iitism.ac.in
Deputy Registrar (Estt.), Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, Dhanbad – 826 004 (Jharkhand)
Steps to Apply & Download ISM IIT Dhanbad Online Application Form & Job Notification 2019:
- Go to’ https:/www.iitism.ac.in’ official website.
- Choose from the home page the “Openings for non-school posts.”
- See “Non-Faculty Position: Engineering Assistant,…” and select “For information, click here.”
- Clearly and thoroughly read the notification twice.
- Perform all the required fields correctly.
- Print and print the application form.