Do you know 5760+ people in This parameter is unavailable in selected .BIN data file. Please upgrade. are watching this recruitment
ITBP Recruitment 2020 | Constable posts | 51 Vacancies| Last Date: 26-08-2020 | Apply Online @ itbpolice.nic.in
ITBP Recruitment 2020: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force is India’s primary border patrol organization with its border with Tibet (China). They invites application for the posts of Constable, General Duty (GD), Group-C (non-gazetted & non-ministerial) under sports quota. ITBP released new job notification for filling up 51 vacancies. Interested Candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ itbpolice.nic.in only through online. Applicants searching jobs in Delhi can use this chance. Before applying for the post, applicants should read the instructions given in the official website. The last date to submit the online application is 26-08-2020.
Interested applicants can apply for ITBP Constable Posts from 13.07.2020. The collection is based on the test / interview. Applications containing false claims would be refused at any point during the recruitment process. Applications issued after due date shall not be accepted. If the candidates want to apply for more than one post, they will apply in a separate application form. Applicants will apply the required documents along with the online application form. Applicants should have a degree from a recognized university. Please stay in contact with the official website to get the new news.s.
Details of ITBP Recruitment Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Job Type||Government jobs/ Defence Jobs|
|Job Name||Constable, General Duty (GD)|
|Salary||Rs. 21,700 – 69,100 (as per 7th CPC)|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application||13-07-2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||26-08-2020|
You can get the latest updates here by visiting the Government Employments section. Education Credential, Age Cap, Application process, how to apply with regard to ITBP Recruitment 2020.
Vacancy Details of ITBP Advertisement 2020:
- As per the notification, candidates will be posted in following discipline through sports quota.
|Boxing||Male & Female|
|Archery||Male & Female|
|Sports Shooting||Male & Female|
Eligibility Criteria for ITBP Constable & Other Posts 2020:
- Education qualification details will be published in the official notification.
- Check notification for more details.
- Check official notification for age limit.
- The selection may be based on test/ Interview.
- Application via online mode is accepted.
- Online registration link will be available in official website from 13.07.2020.
- General/OBC (Male Candidates) should pay Rs. 100/-
- No Fee for SC/ST/Women Candidates.
- Applicants can pay fee online through official website.
How to Apply Online for Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force 2020:
- Go to the official website @ itbpolice.nic.in
- Find notification for above said posts.
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Be in touch with official website, till the online application portal opens
- Then fill the details carefully & submit it.
- Finally take a print of online submitted application for future use.
ITBP Recruitment 2020 | General Duty Medical Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 14 | Walk in Interview date 24.03.2020 | Download Notification @ www.itbpolice.nic.in
ITBP Recruitment 2020: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force proposes to engage General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) for CISF & NDRF BNs in various locations/ formations throughout the country. Recently ITBP has released the new job notification on 04.02.2020 for GDMO posts. As per the ITBP Doctor Recruitment 2020 notification, overall 14 vacancies are allocated for GDMOs posts. Applicants who are searching Defence Jobs those candidates should attend the interview on 24.03.2020 @ UP.
ITBP GDMO Recruitment 2020 notification is available at www.itbpolice.nic.in. Applicants should have a professional certificate and the age limit should be 67 years. Selection will be focused on walking in the interview. Subsequently selected candidates will be nominated at different locations / trainings throughout the country. Applicants would be asked to submit certificates / testimonials in their original form at the time of the interview. More information on the ITBP recruitment vacancy , upcoming notifications, syllabus, response key, merit list, preference list, admission card, grades, upcoming notifications and so on will be uploaded to the web page.The website hereal.
Details of ITBP Doctor Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Job Name||General Duty Medical Officer|
|Job Location||Various States|
|Walk in Interview date||24.03.2020|
You may visit www.itbpolice.nic.inWebsite to learn more about ITBP recruitment. Here you can find information about GDMO Posts such as educational qualifications, age limits, application mode, fees and how to apply. Keep updating www.govtemployments.com periodically to get the latest updates.
ITBP 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 14 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for GDMO Posts
- Applicants should possess prescribed Medical Qualification.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 67 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on walk in interview
Move in the specifics of the interview
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|24.03.2020||09.00 hrs||The Inspector General (Medical), Referral Hospital, ITBP, CISF Camp, Vill- Suthania, PO-Surajpur, Greater Noida, Distt- Gautam Budh Nagar, (UP) , 201306|
How to apply Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Jobs 2020
- Go to official website itbpolice.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Walk-in-interview for contractual appointment of General Duty Medical Officers in CISF.”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)