JIPMER Recruitment 2019 | 69 Vacancies | Senior Resident Posts | Walk-In Date 15.10.2019 & 16.10.2019 | Download Notification @ jipmer.edu.in
JIPMER Recruitment 2019: The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) is currently issuing a Senior Resident notice. They allocated 69 vacancies under different departments for the above-mentioned role. JIPMER’s new Central Government job opportunity is encouraging qualified Indian applicants to apply. They were organizing a walk-interview around 8.30 am on 15.10.2019 & 16.10.2019. People interested can take part in this walk-in at the JIPMER Academic Center, Puducherry, on a scheduled date.
DM / M.Ch applicants. The specialization concerned shall be chosen as appropriate in the respective departments. Senior Resident’s selection process will include a written evaluation (80%) and academic review, professional qualifications including academic honors, research paper, conference presentation, and personal interview performance (20%). On the same day, the list of short-listed candidates will be shown in our notice board. Under certain departments, these candidates will be put on Puducherry.
Details JIPMER Junior Resident (JR) Recruitment Jobs Walk-In Interview 2019:
|Board of Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER)|
|Category||Central Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. Admin-I/SR/1/10/2019|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Rs.67,700|
|Walk-In Date||15.10.2019 & 16.10.2019|
|Interview & Written Test||8.30 AM|
Visit jipmer.edu.in website to get more details about this recruitment. Keep tuned with www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates regarding Government Jobs, Private Jobs and so on. JIPMER application form & recruitment notification can download from their official website.
JIPMER JR Job Vacancy Details:
|Position Category||No. of Positions|
|Totally, 69 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Junior Resident Walk-in Interview Career Job opportunity:
The details of eligibility criteria regarding their prescribed educational qualification, age, relaxation & reservation, desires or essential qualification, vacancy, salary, last date & other important notes/ links refer Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) Official Site Notification/Advertisement.
- A MCI recognized postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/MS/DNB in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
- Not exceeding 37 years for those having Post Graduate qualification.
- Not exceeding 39 years for those having DM/M.Ch degree qualification.
- Selection of candidates will be based on written test followed by Personal Interview on the same day.
- Charge of Rs. 500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only) will be applicable for General (UR), OBC & EWS candidates.
- ST/SC categories are needed to pay the fee of Rs. 250 (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only).
- Application Fee is exempted in case of candidates applying under PwDs (Persons with Disability) Candidates.
Fee Payment Mode:
- The mode of payment will be made only through SBI Collect (Online Payment).
Exam Hall, Fourth Floor, JIPMER Academic Centre, JIPMER, Puducherry – 605 006
Steps to Attend & Download Application Form & Job Notification of JIPMER, Puducherry 2019:
- Go to the “http:/jipmer.edu.in” official website.
- Scroll down to pick the home page “Jobs.”
- Find and pick Walk-In Interview’s “Recruitment to Senior Resident Post” on a regular basis. Walk date: 15-10-2019 & 16-10-2019 (Tuesday & Wednesday).’
- To your comprehension, read the notice.
- Access the application form once you have passed their requirements.
- Make a print of it and properly fill in all the required fields.
- Attend the walk-in with all related documents on the specified date and time without fail.
|Disclaimer: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|