Do you know 5760+ people in This parameter is unavailable in selected .BIN data file. Please upgrade. are watching this recruitment
JK Post Office Recruitment 2020 | Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts | 442 Vacancies| Last Date: 05-08-2020 | Apply Online @ appost.in
JK Post Office Recruitment 2020: Jammu & Kashmir Post Office invites application for the posts of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) & Gramin Dak Sevaks. JK Postal Circle released new job notification (ED/8-225/GDS RECTT/II) for filling up 442 vacancies. Interested Candidates with required eligibility can apply online @ appost.in. They announced new job notification on 06.07.2020. A great opportunity for job seekers seeking government jobs. The last date to submit the online application is 05-08-2020.
Selection will be based on Interview/ Merit List. Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. Aspirants should submit the relevant documents along with the application form. Applicants should pass secondary school examination from a recognized university. Age limit should be 18-40 years as on 06.07.2020. Candidates will be required to furnish basic computer training course certificate of at least 60 days duration from any computer training institute. Any technical issues in uploading of documents & submission of online data may be given to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details of JK Postal Circle Vacancies 2020:
|Organization Name||Jammu & Kashmir Post Office|
|Organization Type||Government of India|
|Advertisement No||ED/8-225/GDS RECTT/II|
|Job Name||Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) & Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application||06-07-2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||05-08-2020|
By following govtemployments site, you can get latest updates. Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for J&K Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts:
- Applicants should pass 10th std in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
- Refer advertisement for more details.
- Age limit is 18-40 years as on 06.07.2020
- Selection will be based on Automatic Generated Merit List.
Mode of Application:
- Application via online mode is accepted.
- Rs.100/- for UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man candidates.
- No fee for female/trans-woman/SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- Applicants can pay fee online via Credit/ Debit cards/ Net Banking.
- Also fee can be paid at Head Post Office.
How to Apply Online for Jammu & Kashmir Post Office Carrers:
- Go to the official website @ appost.in
- Click ‘Jammu and Kashmir (442 Posts)’ given under ‘Live Notifications’
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Post your information through online registration link given below.
- Take a print of online submitted application for future use.
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)