JPSC Recruitment 2019 | JPSC Assistant Engineer Posts | Total Vacancies 637 | Last Date 11.11.2019 | Apply online @ jpsc.gov.in
JPSC Recruitment 2019:The Commission invites engineering graduates to request an on-line application. 637 vacancies will be filled in the state of Jharkhand. According to the Notification 2019 from Jharkhand JPSC[ Advt. Such vacancies for Assistant Engineer positions are assigned to No. 05/2019). No. Registration is available online from 15.10.2019@ jpsc.gov.in. Applicants searching for engineering jobs in Jharkhand State. The latest online application date is 11.11.2019 for submission of JPSC AE Recruitment 2019.
JPSC Recruiting 2019 JE Notification and online application connection @ jpsc.gov.in is available. Applicants should specialize in Engineering and should be between 21 and 35 years of age. Test / interview is the basis for choice. The contestants must pay the fee necessary and pay the fee online. Also digital applications are approved. Further information will be available on the official web site of JPSC recruitment vacancy, the next Jharkhand JPSC work notices, curriculums, answer hints, list of qualifications, qualification lists, admittance of card, outcome, upcoming notices etc.
Details of JPSC Recruitment 2019 for JE
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No. 05/2019|
|Job Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||15.10.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||11.11.2019|
You may visit jpsc.gov.in Website to get more details about this JPSC Requirements 2019. Here you will get information of Assistant Engineer like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Jharkhand JPSC Vacancy 2019 Details
- As per the JPSC notification, overall 637 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for JPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy
- Applicants should hold Degree in Engineering from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 21 to 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
JPSC JE Selection Process
- Selection will be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.600 for Gen/ OBC candidates and Rs.150 for SC/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via either online or offline.
Apply Online JPSC Engineer recruitment 2019
- Go to Jharkhand Public Service Commission’s official website (i.e) jpsc.gov.in.
- Find the ad “Combined Assistant Engineer Recruitment (Regular), Advt. Tap on the announcing no. 05/2019
- Write and test eligibility for notification. Read it.
- In order to correctly enter your details and pay.
- Click the submit button and print the request form.