Karnataka Government Jobs 2019 | Assistant Public Prosecutor-cum Assistant Government Pleader Posts | Total Vacancies 124 | Last Date 08.11.2019 | Apply online @ karnataka.gov.in
Karnataka Government Jobs 2019:
The Government of Karnataka currently has 124 publications in the Prosecution & State Litigation Office, Bengaluru. This encourages qualified lawyers to apply online. The Recruitment Notice for Assistant Public Prosecutor-cum Assistant Government Pleaders Posts was recently made public in the Karnataka Prosecutions Department. Such 124 vacancies are reserved to APP positions according to the Assistant Public Prosecutor’s Notification 2019. Registration from 10.10.2019 to 08.11.2019 is available online for applicants looking for government jobs in Karnataka.
Notification and online application connection is available at www.karnataka.gov.in/Processing. Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2019 Applicants must be a solicitor and work as a lawyer on civil and criminal courts in India. The Department of Prosecution Karnataka recruits candidates on a pre-exam and main examination basis. The candidates chosen will then be nominated to the state of Karnataka. More information will be available at the Official Web site about Karnataka Assistant Public Prosecutor Notice for 2019, upcoming Karnataka Government job statements, syllabuses, answers to questions, merit lists, recruitment lists, admit cards, results and upcoming updates etc.
|Organization Name||Department of Prosecution & Government Litigations, Bengaluru|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Assistant Public Prosecutor-cum Assistant Government Pleader|
|Salary||Check official notification|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||10.10.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||08.11.2019|
You may visit www.karnataka.gov.in Website to get more details about Assistant Public Prosecutor recruitment. Here you will get information of APP posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates .
Assistant Public Prosecutor Govt Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the Karnataka Prosecution Department notification, overall 124 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Location||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Public Prosecutor-cum Assistant Government Pleader Vacancy
- Applicants must be an Advocate under the provisions of the Advocates Act, 1961.
- Must be practicing as an Advocate in courts of Civil and Criminal Jurisdiction in India.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 37 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on preliminary exam & main exam.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode.
Steps to apply online for Assistant Public Prosecutor Notification 2019 in Karnataka
- Go to the karnataka.gov.in/Processing official website.
- Check for the ad “Asst Post Recruitment.” Tap on the official release, the public prosecutor-cum-Asst. Govt. Pleader.
- Read and test eligibility for a notification open.
- To apply for the correct entry and payment of your information.
- Eventually, press the button “submit” and take the form printed.