Do you know 5760+ people in This parameter is unavailable in selected .BIN data file. Please upgrade. are watching this recruitment
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020 | District Judges Posts | Total Vacancies 30 | Last Date 21.10.2020 | Apply online @ karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020: High Court of Karnataka invites online applications from law graduate for direct recruitment of 30 posts of District Judges. Recently KHC has released the recruitment advertisement [No.GOB(I) 8/2020] on 21.09.2020 to fill-up these 30 vacancies. As per the Karnataka Court Recruitment 2020 notification, candidates can start apply from 21.09.2020. Interested applicants should read the instructions before applying for the post @ karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. The last date for submission of Bangalore High Court Jobs 2020 online application is 21.10.2020.
Selected applicants initially appointed for a period of two years, further extended as per the requirement. Candidates will be recruited by Direct Recruitment Basis of aggregate marks obtained in the Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview. After that selected applicants will be placed at Karnataka court. Aspirants must hold law degree. Candidate’s age limit should be 45 years. Candidates should pay required fee and make the payment via either online/ offline. More details of Karnataka court recruitment vacancy, upcoming High Court of Karnataka notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming KHC notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
About High Court of Karnataka
High Court of Karnataka is located in Bangalore in the state of Karnataka. It was established in the year 1884. The High Court of Karnataka is authorized by Constitution of India. The High court building in front of vidhana soudha is known as Attara Kacheri.
Details of Karnataka Judiciary Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||High Court of Karnataka|
|Job Type||State Govt/-|
|Advertisement Number||No.GOB(I) 8/2020|
|Job Name||District Judges.|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||21.09.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||21.10.2020|
|Last date for payment||28.10.2020|
Here you will get information of District Judges posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka District Judges Posts:
- Aspirants must hold law degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Upper age limit should be 45 years.
- For SC/ST applicants- 48 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- KHC selection will be based on preliminary exam, main exam & viva voce basis.
Mode of Application:
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
|Category||Prelims Exam Fee||Main Exam Fee|
|SC/ ST/ Category-I||Rs.250||Rs.750|
Mode of Payment:
- You should make the payment via either online (SBI) or offline (Challan).
How to apply High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2020:
- Go to official website karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Notification No. GOB(I) 8/2020 for Recruitment of Candidates to 30 Posts of District Judges”, click on the advertisement.
- KHC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)