SCTIMST Recruitment 2020 | Technician (Electrical) Post | Total Vacancies 06 | Exam Date: 11.02.2020 | Download notification @ sctimst.ac.in
SCTIMST Recruitment 2020:
Thiruvananthapuram (SCTIMst) has recently published a notification for Electrical Technician’s Role in Temporary Scri Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology. According to SCTIMST notification for the recruitment of 06 vacancies, for a cumulative duration 179 days, is assigned to this Technical Post. On 11.02.2020 (10.30AM) and on 09.00AM, the time of recording will be the writing tests and the trade tests.
PSU Candidates are expected at the time of an interview by the appropriate authority to produce No Objection Certificate (NOC). As for the SCTIMST Thiruvananthapuram, it does not take into consideration kerala recruitment notices candidates posting (09.15 Am). Applicants can apply biological data and original age documentation certificates, certificates for qualification, certificates of experience, etc. If SCTIMST is unable to obtain the required experience of the staff, it is possible to appoint less qualified candidates with fewer pay, as stated in the SCTIMST Notice.
Details of SCTIMST Thiruvanananthapuram Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology (Thiruvananthapuram)|
|Organization Type||Central Government of India|
|Name of the position||Technician (Electrical)|
|Job Type||Temporary for 179 days|
|Date & Time of Written/ Trade Test||11.02.2020 (10.30 AM)|
|Venue||Biomedical Technology Wing, Satelmond Palace, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala -695 012|
|Time of Reporting||09.00 AM|
The government of Kerala, Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST), founded the SCTIMST as an advanced medical specialty centre. The institute has three branches: the hospital, Wing of Biomedical Technology and the Menon Center for Health Science. following sub-topics define education and skills, age limit, selection process and relevant steps as per the SCTIMST Recruitment Notification.
Eligibility criteria for SCTIMST Trivandrum Recruitment 2020
- Applicants should pass in 10th Standard and ITI Electrician Trade Certificate.
- Check official notification of SCTIMST for more details about it.
- Applicants should have 02 years of experience as Lift Operator or Electrician in an Institute of repute.
- Check SCTIMST Recruitment notification for your clarity.
Age Limit (as on 31.02.2020)
- Maximum age limit: 30years
- Check SCTIMST Thiruvananthapuram official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Test and Trade Test
- Shortlist (Marks basis)
- Visit and verify SCTIMST Recruitment 2020 notification.
Apply for Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2020
- To apply, visit official website of SCTIMST @ (www.sctimst.ac.in).
- Find and choose the “Recruitment” option on the home page of SCTIMST.
- List of notifications are available on the Recruitment page.
- Select and View the “Technician (Electrical) – Temporary” notification of SCTIMST Trivandrum.
- Read the notification thoroughly and then prepare for Written and Trade test.
- For further references, check official notification of SCTIMST Thiruvananthapuram.