KGMU Recruitment 2021 | MO/ Monitoring & Evaluation Officer/ Staff Nurse Post | 42 Vacancies | Last Date: 10.02.2021 | Download Application Form @ kgmu.org
KGMU Recruitment 2021: King George’s Medical University invites application for the post of Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Monitoring & Evaluation Officer under the Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology. KGMU has recently published recruitment notification for filling up 42 vacancies for ICU & HDU unit. The appointment will be purely on contractual basis, eligible candidate should submit application in a prescribed format through e-mail on or before 10.02.2021. Aspirant who are searching for Govt Jobs in Uttar Pradesh can use this opportunity and apply this job. Job location will be at Lucknow and salary is Rs. 16,600 to Rs. 60,000.
The selection process based on interview. The shortlisted candidate who are being called for interview will be displayed on the official website on 15.02.2021. All applicants must check the list and come at allotted time slot. Candidates are requested to visit the University website regularly for any new updates. The candidate may attend walk-in interview on 17.02.2021 (9.00 AM) at Kalam Centre, KGUM, Lko. At the time of interview, candidate should take original certificates of educational, experience or any other relevant certificates. More details of KGMU recruitment vacancy, upcoming notifications, KGM recent vacancy, job opportunities, selection list, admit card, result etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Details of KGMU Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Organization Name||King George’s Medical University|
|Job Name||Staff Nurse, Medical Officer & Monitoring/ Evaluation Officer|
|Job Location||Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Last Date to Submit Application||10.02.2021|
|Walk-In Interview Date||17.02.2021|
In a kind manner, candidates must visit the official website “kgmu.org” to get the details of King George’s Medical University recruitment 2021. Here you will get the details for the post of Staff Nurse, Medical Officer & Monitoring/ Evaluation Officer includes educational qualification, selection process, salary details, walk-in interview, apply mode and how to apply process. Stay tuned with govtemployments.com to get more latest updates.
KGMU Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Monitoring & Evaluation Officer||02|
Eligibility Criteria for KGMU Staff Nurse & Other Vacancies (2021)
- Applicant must have completed Diploma/ B.SC/ B.Com/ MBBS degree in a relevant field from a recognized university.
- Check the notification for more details.
|Name of the Post||Salary
|Staff Nurse||Rs. 60,000|
|Medical Officer||Rs. 30,000|
|Monitoring & Evaluation Officer||Rs. 16,600|
- Candidate should send the scanned copies of the document through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10.02.2021.
- Date: 17.02.2021
- Reporting Time: 9.00 AM
- Venue: Kalam Centre, KGMU, Lucknow.
Steps to apply King George’s Medical University Recruitment
- Go to the official website “kgmu.org”
- In the homepage, click Careers to find the notification of Revised- signed HDU/ ICU recruitment for 42 posts in Dept of Obs & Gyn, KGMU, Lucknow.
- Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Download the application form and fill the details correctly.
- Send the filled application through e-mail.
- Candidate should attend walk-in interview at their corresponding date, time & venue.
- The notification link is given below for any reference.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs – 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs – 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 – 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 – 67,700||Apply Now|