KIMS Kodagu Recruitment 2020 | 43 Vacancies | Professor, Assistant Professor & Other Posts | Last Date 07.02.2020 | Download Notification @ kimskodagu.kar.nic.in
KIMS Kodagu Recruitment 2020:
In a recent publication of the notification to recruit professors (LMOs), associate professors, assistant professors, senior students, junior residence officers and tutors for the Kodagu Medical Sciences Institute (KIMS). You invite qualified candidates to apply offline. In compliance with the notification of KIMS Kodagu Recruitment 2020, 43 vacancies will be filled. It is recommended to apply by registered post or by hand for applicants with high ambitions in Karnataka State Government Jobs. The last time your application is submitted is 07.02.2020. You can download the application form for KIMS Kodagu from your official job notification.You can download the KIMS Kodagu application form & job notification from their official career website @ kimskodagu.kar.nic.in.
The applicant should have the required credentials and a certain age limit. Depending on an interview, the Selection Committee selects candidates. The candidates will file their names on 12-02-2020 before 10:00 am to be interviewed. The interview will be held at the Kodagu Medical Science Institute in Madikeri. District of Kodagu, 12-02-2020, Time: 10.30 a.m., first floor, conference room, A–block. The candidates chosen will be at the Medical Sciences Institute (KIMS) in Madikeri. Further information about the 2020 KIMS Recruitment Vacancy, potential notices of jobs, curricula, response key, merit list, preference list, admitting card.
Details about KIMS Kodagu Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||Kodagu Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS)|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. KOMS/DRC (8)/2019-20|
|Designation||Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors, Senior Residents, Junior Residents, Lady Medical Officer (LMO), and Tutors|
|Salary||As per the norms|
|Closure Date for Application Submission||07.02.2020|
|Date of Registration & Interview||12.02.2020|
govtemployments helps you to gain more details regarding KIMS Kodagu recruitment 2020 latest and upcoming job opportunities. We are also providing the KIMS Madikeri medical college jobs detailed advertisement, selection, vacancies; admit card, old question paper, exam date, syllabus and results & so on once officially noticed.
KIMS Madikeri Vacancy 2020 Details:
Eligibility Criteria for KIMS Karnataka Career:
For more accurate and detailed information about this KIMS Karnataka Jobs notification, check their official notification regarding prescribed educational qualification, age limit, reservation & relaxation, application mode & fees, salary, selection procedure & other important notes.
- Refer official advertisement.
- Maximum age limit should be 38 years for Assistant Professor/ Tutor/ Senior Resident/CMO/ Junior Resident, 45 years for Associate Professors & 50 years for Professors.
- Selection shall be made on the basis of performance during the time of an Interview.
Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- Charge of Rs. 500 will be applicable from the applicants in the form of DD drawn in the name of The Director, Kodagu Institute of Medical Sciences payable at Madikeri.
- Applications should be received through register post or by hand (Muddam) on or before the last date.
- Candidates are required to submit the duly filled application in the prescribed format along with necessary documents to the following address,
Office of Chief Administrative Officer, Kodagu Institute of Medical Sciences, Madikeri – 571 201, Kodagu District
Steps to Apply for KIMS Madikeri Medical College Jobs 2020 Notification:
- Go to the official website “kimskodagu.kar.nic.in/”.
- Pick the “Notification for Interview at Kodagu Institute of Medical Sciences, Madikeri on 12.02.2020” from the home page.
- Find and choose the “Kannada Notification_1” or “English Notification” or “Detail Notification HK” or “Detail Notifictaion NON HK”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get back and click on “Application form KOIMS Madikeri”.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Finally, post the filled application to the above pinned address.