KMC Recruitment 2021 | MO, Lab Technician, STS & Other Posts | 20 Vacancies | Last Date: 31.07.2021 | Kolkata Municipal Job Notification @ www.kmcgov.in
KMC Recruitment 2021: Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) is going to hire suitable candidates to fill up 20 vacancies for the following posts such as Medical Officer, Senior Treatment Supervisor, Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor, Laboratory Technician, Tuberculosis Health Visitor & District PPM Coordinator posts. Applications are invited from eligible candidates through registered post/ Email/ by hand. Candidates need to read the terms & conditions of KMC recruitment. The Last date to submit the KMC application form for these advertised vacancies form is 31.07.2021.
KMC recruitment 2021 notification & application form for this current job openings are active from 15.07.2021 @ www.kmcgov.in. Candidates who are seeking for West Bengal jobs may apply for this KMC vacancy. Selection process will be based on interview. Candidates who had completed Diploma/ MBBS/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Postgraduate degree are eligible to apply for this KMC recruitment. Aspirants must have minimum 1 year experience in relevant field. Selected candidates will be placed at Kolkata (West Bengal). More details like selection list, merit list, results & upcoming job notices will be uploaded at official website.
Details of Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC)|
|Job Name||Medical Officer, Senior Treatment Supervisor, Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor, Laboratory Technician, Tuberculosis Health Visitor & District PPM Coordinator|
|Job Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Notification Released Date||15.07.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||31.07.2021|
KMC MO Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Salary|
|Medical Officer||03||Rs. 60000|
|Senior Treatment Supervisor||02||Rs. 25000|
|Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor||04|
|Laboratory Technician||06||Rs. 22000|
|Tuberculosis Health Visitor||04||Rs. 18000|
|District PPM Coordinator||01||Rs. 26000|
Eligibility Criteria for KMC MO & Other Posts
Educational Qualification for KMC Jobs
- Applicants should have completed DMLT/ Intermediate/ Graduate/ Postgraduate in relevant field from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for more details.
- MO: 65 years.
- Other posts (Except DPPMC): 22 years to 40 years.
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
- Mode of selection will be based on interview.
- Applications should be submitted through registered post/ hand/ email.
- Mail.Id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Address: Office of the CTO, Tangra Chest Clinic, 15 Gobindo Khatick Road, Kolkata 46.
Steps to Apply for KMC Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website kmcgov.in.
- Click on Recruitment/ Results/ Training>> KMC Recruitment.
- Find & click on Recruitment for different post of National Tuberculosis Elimination Program (NTEP) under Kolkata District TB Control Society (Kolkata Municipal Corporation) on purely contract basis as per norms of State NUHM Society of West Bengal.
- Notification will open, read it & check eligibility.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the form carefully.
- Submit the filled form through prescribed mode.
KMC Recruitment 2021 | Medical Officer & Sub-Registrars Post | 97 Vacancies | Walk-In Interview Date: 30.06.2021 & 06.07.2021 | Download Application Form @ kmcgov.in
KMC Recruitment 2021: Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) invites eligible applicant for the post of Medical Officer & Sub-Registrars by walk-in interview mode. Hereby there are 97 vacancies are available at KMC vacancy. Candidate who fulfils their eligibility criteria as given in the notification may attend interview in a prescribed date, time and venue. The application form is available on the official website. You may download application form from the official website, fill the details properly and attend interview on the corresponding date. Interested candidates who want to work as an employee in West Bengal Government jobs may attend this interview on 30.06.2021 & 06.07.2021.
Candidates are advised to attend interview in time otherwise they will not be allowed to attend interview. Application form with incomplete details or without attaching relevant documents will be summarily rejected. Candidate who are selected for this KMC recruitment will be appointed at Urban Primary Health Canters in Kolkata City area purely on contractual basis with the remuneration of Rs. 24,000 to Rs. 60,000. More details of KMC New recruitment, Kolkata City NUHM Society Recruitment, upcoming notification, answer key, merit list etc. will be available on the official website. Applicant are requested to stay in touch with KMC official website for further information.
Details of KMC New Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Kolkata Municipal Corporation|
|Advertisement No.||05/Kolkata City NUHM Society /2021-22|
|Job Name||Medical Officer & Sub-Registrars|
|Walk-In Interview Date|| 30.06.2021 & 06.07.2021
KMC Job Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for KMC Medical Officer & Other Vacancies
- Applicant should hold Degree/ Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine/ MBBS from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Check the notification for more details.
- Sub-Registrars: Age limit should not be more than 45 years.
- Medical Officers: Age limit should be up to 62 years.
- Based on walk-in interview.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Medical Officer||Rs. 24,000 to Rs. 60,000|
|Sub Registrars||Rs. 30,000|
- Date: 30.06.2021 & 06.07.2021
- Time: 11:30 AM
- Sub- Registrars Venue: Room No 152 Health Department, 1 st Floor, 5 S. N. Banerjee, Road, Kolkata – 700 013.
- Medical Officer Venue: Room No. 254, 2 ndFloor, PMU, Kolkata City NUHM Society, 5,S.N.Banerjee Road, Kolkata-700013.
How to attend interview in Kolkata City NUHM Society Recruitment 2021
- Initially go to the official website “kmcgov.in”
- In the Message Board section select the required notification.
- Again, click the notification and verify the details carefully.
- Check the eligibility and walk-in interview date.
- The application form is attached in the notification.
- Take the printout of the application form and fill the details properly.
- You may attend interview on the prescribed date, time and venue with required documents.
We are providing the information’s of educational qualification, salary details, walk-in interview and how to attend interview in Kolkata City NUHM Society recruitment process. Stay tuned with govtemployments.com to get more latest updates.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs – 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 – 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs – 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 – 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs – 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 – 67,700||Apply Now|