Ludhiana District Court Recruitment 2019 | Process Server & Peon Posts | Total Vacancies 17 | Last Date 11.03.2019 | Download Application Form @ districts.ecourts.gov.in
Ludhiana District Court Recruitment 2019: Ludhiana District Court, Punjab invites qualified applicants to apply offline. The advertisement for 17 vacancies was recently published. These 17 vacancies are allocated for the following Process Server & Peon postings, according to the Ludhiana Court Recruitment Notification. This opportunity can be used by applicants seeking court positions in the Punjab state. A completed application form for the given address should be submitted by qualifying applicants. The last time the application form has been received is 11.03.2019. Notice and application form are available on the official website of the Ludhiana District Court.
Applicants from approved boards must have passed their registration. The aspirant should be at least 18 years old and at least 35 years old. On the basis of their interview performance, the candidates will be selected. Selected candidates will then be appointed to Punjab District Court, Ludhiana. Only other application modes will not be accepted if candidates submit their offline application. Applications submitted or incomplete applications after the last date shall be refused. More information on the e-court of the newly vacant Ludhiana District, the latest court jobs, letter of call, outcome, list of merit and so on is available on the official website.
About Ludhiana District Court
There is a district tribunal that manages judicial power over the district for every district in the Indian states and therefore the tribunals are under State Government control. In civil and criminal matters around the district, the court shall exercise jurisdiction both on the original side and appeal side. In the regions like Jagraon, Samrala, Khanna and Payal the Ludhiana District Court provides legal services.
Details of Ludhiana District Court Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Ludhiana District Court, Punjab|
|Job Type||State Govt./ Court Jobs|
|Job Name||Process Server & Peon|
|Job Location||Ludhiana, Punjab|
|Last Date for Submission of application||11.03.2019|
You may visit Official Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check Govt Employments regularly to get latest updates.
Ludhiana District Court Punjab Vacancy Details 2019
- Ludhiana District Court allotted overall 17 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Ludhiana District Court Process Server & Peon Posts
- Candidates must have passed matriculation from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate should have minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit offline application only.
- Aspirants should send their application and relevant documents to given address
Office of the District and Sessions Judge, Ludhiana, New Judicial Court Complex, Ludhiana.
How to apply Ludhiana District Court Latest Jobs 2019
- Go to districts.ecourts.gov.in/ludhiana official website.
- To find the above stories, click “Recruitment.”
- Tap on the ad, read it and review Eligibility notice.
- Download the alert application form and then correctly fill in the form.
- Send it to the address indicated before the last date expires.