Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | Government Advocate, State Government Pleader & Other Post | 202 Vacancies | Last Date: 29.07.2021 | Apply Online @ mhc.tn.gov.in
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: High Court of Madras has released latest job notification on 14.07.2021 for the post of Additional advocate General, State Government Pleader, Government Pleader, Special Government Pleader, Additional Government Pleader & Government Advocate (Civil Side/ Criminal Side/ Taxes). Madras High Court covers 202 vacancies, and these vacancies are reserved at Madurai. Candidates who are looking for Court jobs can apply this Chennai High Court recruitment through offline mode only. Applications submitted through any other mode will not be entertained. The last date for the submission of application form is 29.07.2021. Applicant are advised to fill the application form in a prescribed format, if any information found to be false it will not be entertained.
To know complete details about MHC recruitment, check the notification. The MHC expects Indian Citizen to fill the above said vacancies. Candidates who are registered with Bar Council under the Advocates Acts, 1961 will only be eligible to apply this MHC jobs. Madras High Court may select the candidates through interview/ test. Applicant who are attending these tests should come at their own cost. Candidates who are selected for this Chennai High Court jobs will be posted at Madurai Bench of Madras High Court with required scale pay. More details of Chennai High Court 2021, Chennai high court jobs, selection list, result etc. will be available on the official website. The MHC recruitment notification is given below for some reference.
Details of Madras High Court Latest Notification 2021
|Organization Name||High Court of Madras|
|Advertisement No.||1/ 2021|
|Job Name||Additional advocate General, State Government Pleader, Government Pleader, Special Government Pleader, Additional Government Pleader & Other|
|Job Location||Madurai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Notification Released Date||14.07.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||29.07.2021|
MHC Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Additional advocate General||09|
|State Government Pleader||01|
|Special Government Pleader||33|
|Additional Government Pleader||55|
|Government Advocate (Civil Side/ Criminal Side/ Taxes)||103|
Eligibility Criteria for Madras High Court Law Officer Vacancies
- Candidate should have completed Bachelor of Law form a recognized Board.
- Check the notification for more details.
- Age limit should be below 60 years.
- Apply through offline mode (by Registered post/ in person).
- Address: The Secretary to Government, Public Department, Secretariat, Chennai- 600 009.
How to apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
- Initially go to the official website “tn.gov.in”
- The notification of Appointment of Law Officers in the High Court of Madras and its Bench at Madurai – 2021 – Notification, Application Form and Rules – Last date 29th July is displayed in the Whats New section.
- Click and view the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- The application form is attached in the notification.
- Download application form, fill the details properly.
- Then send it to the given address.
Candidates may visit the official website (mhc.tn.gov.in) of Madras High Court to get the details for the post of law Officers. In this notification, you will get the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode and how to apply MHC recruitment process. Stay tuned with govtemployments.com to get more latest updates.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | Office Assistant, Gardener, Watchman, Sanitary Worker & Various Posts | Total Vacancies 3557 | Last Date 09.07.2021 | MHC Judicial Recruitment Notification @ www.mhc.tn.gov.in
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: High Court of Madras Judicial Recruitment Cell released a latest recruitment notification to invites online application from young and professional candidates for various post in the subordinate courts of Tamil Nadu. They are going to fill up 3557 total vacancies for various posts such as Office Assistant, Scavenger, Sweeper, Sanitary Worker, Masalchi, Sweeper, Gardener, Watchman, Scavenger, Waterman & Waterwomen, Night watchman-cum-Masalchi, Watchman-cum-Masalchi, Night watchman, Sweeper cum Cleaner, Copyist Attender, Office Assistant cum full time Watchman. Recently Madras High Court Judicial Recruitment Cell has released the recruitment advertisement on 18.04.2021 in official website of www.mhc.tn.gov.in/recruitment/login. Applicants who are seeking court jobs in Tamilnadu government can apply online to this Madras High Court recruitment from starting date of 18.04.2021 & the last date for submission of online application is
06.06.2021-09.07.2021 (Date Extended).
Madras High Court Recruitment apply online link and MHC Recruitment notification is available in official website. HC Madras will conduct Written Examination, Practical Test and & Oral Test for selection of suitable aspirants. After that selected candidates will be appointed at subordinate courts in tamilnadu. Applicants must completed 8th standard and should have attained the prescribed age limit and relaxation. Applicants should submit the application via online mode and make the application fee payment via online mode. More details of www.mhc.tn.gov.in recruitment, Madras High Court jobs, upcoming Madras High court vacancies, latest notification, merit list, admit card and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Latest MHC Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||High Court of Madras|
|Job Location||Judicial Districts location in Tamilnadu|
||Level 1: Rs.15700 -Rs.50000/-|
|Last Date for Submission of online application & payment|
You may visit www.mhc.tn.gov.in official Website to get more details about Madras High Court recruitment. This page explains the eligibility criteria for Copyist Attender/ Office Assistant/ Sanitary worker/ Gardener/ Watchman/ Night watchman/ Night watchman cum Masalchi/ Watchman cum Masalchi/ Sweeper/ Waterman & Waterwomen/ Masalchi/ Sweeper cum Cleaner/ Office Assistant cum full time Watchman/ Scavenger posts (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply online. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates & upcoming govt exams 2021.
Name of the Post & MHC Vacancy
|Name of Post||Total no of Vacancy|
|Night watchman cum Masalchi||108|
|Waterman & Waterwomen||01|
|Office cum Full time watchman||01|
|Watchman cum Masalchi||15|
|Sweeper cum Cleaner||18|
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu Subordinate Court Vacancy 2021
- Applicants must hold 8th (VIII) Standard or any other discipline from recognized School.
- Candidates must able to ride a bicycle.
- Also must able to read and write tamil language.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2021)
- Candidates should have minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years for other category.
- 18-32 years for MBC & DC/BCM/BC candidates.
- 18-35 years for SC/ST & Widows.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Ariyalur, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuddalore, Dharmapuri, Dindigul, Erode, Kancheepuram( including Chengalpattu district), Kanniyakumari, Karur, Krishnagiri, Madurai, Nagapattinam ( including Mayiladuthurai district), Namakkal, Perambalur, Pudukkottai, Ramanathapuram, Salem, Sivagangai, Thanjavur, The Nilgiris, Theni, Tirunelveli(including Tenkasi district), Tiruvallur, Tiruvarur, Thoothukudi, Tiruchirappalli, Tiruppur, Tiruvannamalai, Vellore( including Ranipet& Tirupattur districts), Villupuram(including Kallakurichi district), Virudhunagar.
- MHC will conduct Written Examination, Practical Test and & Oral Test for selection of suitable aspirants.
- All the recruitment by the judicial recruitment cell of madras high court made purely on merit basis.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the application via online
- Rs.500 for BC/BCM/MBC&DC/Others/UR candidates and no fee for SC/ ST / PWD/ Widow candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Contenders have to make the payment through online mode
Apply online Madras High Court Recruitment Notification 2021
- Go to official website mhc.tn.gov.in/recruitment/login.
- Find the advertisement “Click here to Register and Apply online for various posts falling under Special Rules for Tamil Nadu Basic Service (Office Assistant, Sanitary Worker etc.) in various Judicial Districts in the state of Tamil Nadu” click on the advertisement.
- Read the Job Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs – 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 – 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs – 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 – 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs – 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 – 67,700||Apply Now|