MAHA Metro Recruitment 2020 | OCC Controller, Senior Section Engineer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 56 | Last Date 07.03.2020 | Download Pune Metro Application Form @ www.mahametro.org
MAHA Metro Recruitment 2020:
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MAHA-Metro) invites applications of off-line mode from eligible Pune Metro Rail Project candidates. MAHA Metro recently published a new work notice on 13.02.2020 for OCC Controller, Senior Station Controller / Train Operator, Senior Section Engineer, Section Engineer, Junior Engineer & Senior Technician Posts[ ADVT NO: MAHA-Metro / O&M/02/2020/]. According to the MAHA Metro Pune job vacancy 2020 notice, 56 vacancies for this recruitment are allocated overall. Applicants for Railway jobs will submit the completed application form to the address on or before the last 07.03.2020 date.
Notification & application form for Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2020 is available @ www.mahametro.org. Applicants should have a degree / diploma / B.E / B.Tech / ITI and 40 years of age limit. Maha Metro will employ aspirants through Personal Interview and Medical Review. Selected candidates will be named for the[ Maharashtra] Pune Metro Rail Project. Contestants must pay the appropriate fee and make the payment through DD. Further information about the Maharashtra Metro recruitment vacancies, upcoming MAHA Metro notices, syllabus, response key, merit list, preference list, admit card, grades, upcoming updates and so on will be posted to the official website.
Details of Pune Metro Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MAHA-Metro)|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||ADVT NO: MAHA-Metro/O&M/02/2020/|
|Job Name||OCC Controller, Senior Station Controller/ Train Operator, Senior Section Engineer, Section Engineer, Junior Engineer & Senior Technician|
|Job Location||Pune [Maharashtra]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||07.03.2020|
You may visit www.mahametro.org Website to get more details about Maha Metro recruitment. Here you will get information of Controller, Section Engineer & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates.
MAHA Metro Pune 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 56 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|OCC Controller||08||Rs.46,000 – 1,45,000|
|Senior Station Controller/ Train Operator||12||Rs.40,000 – 1,25000|
|Senior Section Engineer||12||Rs.46,000 – 1,45,000|
|Section Engineer||08||Rs.40,000 – 1,25000|
|Junior Engineer||08||Rs.33,000 – 1,00,000|
Eligibility Criteria for Controller, Section Engineer & Other Posts
- Applicants should possess Degree/ Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ ITI from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Maha Metro will recruit the aspirants via Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address by speed post
General Manager (HR), Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd., Pune Metro project First Floor, The Orion Building, Arjun Mansukhani Marg, Opp. St. Mira College, Koregoan Park, Pune – 411 001
- Rs.400 for UR/ OBC candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Demand Draft in favour of Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited, payable at Pune.
How to apply Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Jobs 2020
- Go to mahametro.org, official web site.
- Tap on the “Career” button to find the advertising “ADVT NO: MAHA-Metro / O&M/02/2020/ Date: 13.02.2020,” then tap on the ad.
- It will open the notification and test the eligibility.
- Download the application form then correctly fill in the form.
- Send it to the address given before ending the last date.