Do you know 5760+ people in Bhopal are watching this recruitment
MHU Recruitment 2020 | Teaching/ Research Faculty Posts | 08 Vacancies | Walk-In Interview Date: 27.11.2020 | Download Application Form @ mhu.ac.in
MHU Recruitment 2020: Universidad de Horticultura (MHU) in Maharana Pratap has given the Teaching/ Research Faculty Recruitment notification. The Faculty of Teaching/Research invites qualified applicants to attend the interview. The latest notification notes [No. For the role of a Teaching/Research University, MHU/Rregi/2020/147], university allocated 08 vacancies. On 27.11.2020 a walk-in interview can be granted to applicants who meet the eligibility requirements of the MHU Recruitment.
MHU now recruit candidates on contractual & temporary basis. From MHU notification that released on 16.11.2020, the university have openings in various fields like Fruit Science, Genetics & Plant Breeding, Floriculture & Landscape Architecture, Botany, Statistics/Mathematics, Plant Pathology, Biotechnology and Vegetable Science. Tenure for appointed candidates starts from November 2020 to March 2021. Candidates must have experience in Teaching/ Research. Appointees will get package of Rs.50000.
Details of MHU Recruitment 2020
Maharana Pratap Horticulture University (MHU)
|Advertisement No.||MHU/ Regi/ 2020/ 147|
|Job Name||Teaching/ Research Faculty|
|Job Location||Karnal, Haryana|
|Notification Released Date||16.11.2020|
|Walk-In Interview Date||27.11.2020|
Candidates are instructed to visit www.mhu.ac.in for more details about MHU Recruitment. Continue your reading to know eligibility criteria which includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, walk-in interview details & steps to attend the interview. Here we have prescribed links for download notification and application. Stay with our www.govtemployments.com to get recent job notifications.
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching/ Research Faculty Posts
- Applicants must hold Master’s Degree with 55% marks in relevant discipline from recognized university.
- Check notification for more details.
- Check advertisement for age relaxation.
- Vacancies to be filled on basis of Interview.
Information about walk-in interview
- Date: 27.11.2020.
- Time: 11.00 AM.
- Venue: MHU Karnal (Office Camp: Horticulture Training Institute (HTI), Karnal).
Steps to attend Walk-In for MHU Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website mhu.ac.in.
- Find and click “Notice regarding walk-in Interview for contractual service of Teaching/ Research Faculty” in Jobs section.
- Notification will open, read it and check qualification.
- To download application, click on “APPLICATION FORM FOR THE POST OF TEACHING/ RESEARCH FACULTY ON CONTRACT BASIS”.
- Fill the application form with utmost care.
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview at the prescribed venue.
- Submit the filled application form with essential documents at the time of interview.
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)