Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021 | TGT, Principal & Other Post | 3479 Vacancies | Last Date: 30.04.2021 | Apply Online @ tribal.nic.in
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021: Ministry of Tribal Affairs, the National Education Society for Tribal Students is going to fill 3479 vacancies at Eklavya Model Residential School (EMRS) in 17 states across the country. Eklavya Residential School invites eligible candidates for the post of teaching staff such as Principal, Vice Principal, PGTs & TGTs. Interested candidates may apply this Eklvaya school recruitment through online mode only. The portal of receiving the application will opens from 01.04.2021 to 30.04.2021. The Ministry of Tribal Affairs recruitment process based on Computer based test followed by interview and it will be conducted by their respective states. To know more details about Ministry of Tribal recruitment check the notification, the notification link is given below.
The computer-based test will be tentatively held on 1st week of June in their respective states. The state such as Andhra Pradesh, Jharkhand, Telangana, Manipur, Madhya Pradesh etc. Candidates who are selected for this Ministry of Tribal Affairs jobs will be currently filled by regular and ad-hoc/contractual staff. Applicant who starts their career with Central govt jobs can apply this Ministry of Tribal Affairs jobs within the due date. The online application form in a prescribed format with attaching relevant documents will only be accepted otherwise it will not be considered. More details of Ministry of Tribal Affairs vacancy, upcoming notification, exam date, syllabus, result etc. will be available on the official website. Candidates are advised to visit the official website of Ministry of Tribal affairs regularly for more updates.
Details of Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Organization Name||Ministry of Tribal Affairs|
|Job Name||Principal, Vice Principal, PGTs & TGTs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date of the Application||01.04.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||30.04.2021|
You will get the details of Ministry of Tribal Affairs recruitment notification in the official website (tribal.nic.in). Here you will get the details of educational qualification, selection process, apply mode and how to apply Ministry of Triable Affairs recruitment process. Stay tuned with govtemployments.com to get more latest updates.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Post Graduate Teacher||1244|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||1944|
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Tribal Affairs Teaching Staff Vacancies
- Check the educational qualification and age limit for Ministry of Tribal Affairs recruitment notification.
- Computer based Test followed by Interview (excluding TGTs).
- Eklavya school recruitment online application portal opens from 01.04.2021 to 30.04.2021.
How to apply online for Eklavya School Recruitment 2021
- Initially go to the official website “tribal.nic.in”
- Find the notification of Recruitment of teachers in EMRS schools.
- The notification is displayed on the What’s New section.
- Click and view the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Apply through online mode only, the online application link is given below.
- Enter the details properly in the online application form.
- Once check the details clearly and then click submit button.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021 | Office Superintendent, Stenographer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 18 | Last Date 04.02.2021 | Ministry of Tribal Affairs Apply Online @ www.tribal.nic.in
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment: Ministry of Tribal Affairs has issued the new employment notice [Advertisement No.1] on 05.01.2021 for filling up the posts in National Education Society for Tribal students (NESTS), New Delhi. According to the Tribal Jobs notification, there are 18 vacancies are filled by Ministry of Tribal Affairs and these vacancies are assigned for Assistant commissioner, Office Superintendent, Stenographer Grade I/II, Office Assistants and MTS posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Delhi can apply online on or before 04.02.2021.
Selection on the basis of Computer Based Test/Examination. Candidates Upper age limit is 27-40 years. Applicants should hold degree for the above said NESTS Vacancy 2021. Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment notification & Ministry of Tribal Affairs Application is available @ www.tribal.nic.in. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. Applicants should apply online with the prescribed fee. Syllabus & Other Examination details attached in the official notification. Applicants should attach all their relevant documents along with the application form. More details of Tribal vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021:
|Organization Name||Ministry of Tribal Affairs (NESTS)|
|Job Name||Assistant commissioner, Office Superintendent, Stenographer Grade I/II, Office Assistants and MTS|
|Last Date for Submission of application||04.02.2021|
Here you will get information of Steno & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates.
Vacancy Details of Ministry of Tribal Affairs Jobs:
- As per the notification, overall 16 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Stenographer Grade I/II||03|
Eligibility Criteria for Tribal Steno, Office Superintendent & Other Posts
Educational Qualification for Tribal Affairs MTS Vacancy:
- Applicants should hold 10+2/ Any Degree/ B.Com/ M.Com/ Bachelor Degree/ Equivalent from a recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Age Limit (Upper):
- For Assistant commissioner- 40 Years.
- Office Superintendent- 35 Years.
- Stenographer Grade I/II- 30 Years.
- Office Assistants- 27 years.
- MTS- 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Selection Process for NESTS Vacancy 2021:
- Selection will be based on Computer Based Test/Examination.
Mode of Application:
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- Assistant Commissioner- Rs. 1200/-
- Office Superintendent/ Stenographer Grade I/ II, Office Assistants- Rs. 750/-
- MTS- Rs. 100/-
- Fee can be paid via Online Application Portal.
How to apply Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website tribal.nic.in.
- Click “What’s New” find the advertisement “Recruitment of Officers, Officials and support staff under NESTS – Advertisement”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs – 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 – 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs – 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 – 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs – 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 – 67,700||Apply Now|