Mizoram University Recruitment 2020 | Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Posts | Total Vacancies 80 | Last Date: 19.03.2020| Apply @ mzu.edu.in
Mizoram University Recruitment 2020:
Mizoram University recently published a notice for “Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor” position. According to the Mizoram University recruitment 2020 notification 80 vacancies for this above posts are allocated. Interested Disputants can apply from 10.02.2020 to 19.03.2020. Applicants may only apply in a specified format via offline. Application form can be found on the official website of Mizoram University @mzu.edu.in.
According to the 2020 notification from Mizoram University recruitment, contestants must mention their post name in bold letters on the envelope cover. Applicants must submit their application form along with required documents such as approved certificate copies, certificate of experience, proof of age, etc. People in government service mean they should provide the authority concerned with NOC (No Objection Certificate).
Details of Mizoram University Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Mizoram University|
|Organization Type||Government of India|
|Name of the position||Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor|
|Basic Pay||Rs.57,700/- 1,44,200/-|
|Starting date for submission to apply||10.02.2020|
|Last date for submission to apply||19.03.2020|
Mizoram University is a central university within the government of India, under the University Grants Commission. According to the notification from Mizoram University, if any queries from applicants they may contact Mizoram University via email@example.com and some instructions and procedures are listed in the following sections, such as Vacancy and pay scale information, Important qualification, application fee, application mode and application measures.
Vacancy Details of Mizoram University Recruitment 2020
- Professor: 28 Posts
- Associate Professor: 24 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 28 Posts
Eligibility criteria for Mizoram University Recruitment 2020 notification
- For Professor: Doctoral degree with at least 10 years of university / college teaching experience as Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Professor, and/or comparable research experience at the University /
- National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully supervised doctoral candidates.
For Associate Professor: A good academic record in the related fields with a Doctorate PhD Degree.
For Assistant Professor: Any PG with 55 per cent marks in an Indian University concerned, or an equivalent degree from a foreign university approved.
- For brief information on this, refer to the Mizoram University Recruitment 2020 notification.
Pay Scale Details
- Professor : Rs.1,44,200 /-
- Associate Professor : Rs.1,31,400/-
- Assistant Professor : Rs.57,700/-
- Check Mizoram University recruitment 2020 notification pdf for your clarity.
- For Professor and Associate Professor Post: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ EWS/ Women candidates (Professor Post): Rs.500/-
- For Assistant Professor: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST/ EWS/ Women candidates (Assistant Professor Post): Rs.250/-
- Applicants should pay their fee in the form of Bank Draft.
- Visit and verify Mizoram University Recruitment 2020 notification for more details about it.
Note: The Bank Draft shall be drawn in favour of Registrar, Mizoram University on State Bank of India, Aizawl Main Branch.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode.
- Application format is available in official notification of Mizoram University @ www.mzu.edu.in.
- Applicants submit their application form along with Bank Draft/MZU Receipt to prescribed address as mentioned in Mizoram University notification with Postal Code,
Joint Registrar, Establishment, Mizoram University, Aizawl, Mizoram – 796004.
Steps to apply Mizoram University Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2020
- Go to Mizoram University Official Web portal @ (www.mzu.edu.in).
- Find and pick on Mizoram University’s homepage the “(Updated) Advertising for various teaching positions at
- Mizoram University and Pachhhunga University College (Last Date: March 19, 2020).”
Select and read the appropriate advertising in full.
- Application format also available on the website, applicants should fill in the application form with the correct information.
- In the filled application applicants should ensure the details issued.
- In order to avoid rejection, contestants must attach the required documents with the application form before the last date.
- Check the Mizoram University Website for any further references.
For elaborate information about this recruitment, Visit and check the Official Web portal of Manipur Government. For forthcoming latest updates for this recruitment stay on govtemployments website. In this website other than recruitment information you can get upcoming updates of admit card, syllabus, answer key, result, private jobs, etc. Job related links are available here, so kindly check it for detailed information.